Age of Civilizations
peterson telles

fictional flag of brazil unified with argentina

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ezeD
      My second scenario and you can find the famous argentine breach in the Argentine society and the Originary people the "mapuches" and last but not least chile and Uruguay to make it more spicy
      1579496539209angnablr.rar civs.zip
    • By the lonely pianist
      Hey guys this is my first mod, have all 26 governors of Brazil!
      To install you have to drop "leaders" and "leadersIMG" inside the files of the game:
      Age of Civilizations II\game\leaders
      Age of Civilizations II\game\leadersIMG
      ´Please give me a feedback.
      Ps: sorry for bad english
      governors_brazil.zip
      ______________________________________________________________________________________
       Eai galera esse é o meu primeiro mod tem todos os governadores do Brasil
      Para instalar você tem que colocar "leaders" e "leadersIMG dentro dos arquivos do jogo:
      Age of Civilizations II\game\leaders
      Age of Civilizations II\game\leadersIMG
      Se der alguma problema me avisem
    • By Tincho987
      --------------- Detectar idiomaAfricaansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (simplificado) Chino (Tradicional) CingalésCoreanoCorsoHaitiano criolloCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolesperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreohindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínDejar enLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratímongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol     DOWNLOAD 2.0 ARGENTINA MOD: Content: - New map (512 provinces) - Tucuman Added - Uñac, Manzur and Arcioni gobernators added - 2 scenarios: . Provinces 2019 . Argentinian Atlas Rebelation (Javier Milei´s proposal) - Correct departaments of provinces - and more!   there are no screenshots of what the scenarios are like because the mod had to do it on my brother's pc because my files can not be supported on my pc and the game falls   DOWNLOAD 2.0           DOWNLOAD! (VERSION 1.0)  

• By OnilFortal
      Currently, the game exhibits former president Michel Temer, but "Jair M. Bolsonaro" is the new Brazilian president, took office on January 1, 2019. On January 10, Bolsonaro published his official photo on his Twitter profile, see the link below.

• By Istria
      The year is 1810, May Revelution has just happened, after the declaration of independence of the United Provinces of the Rio de La Plata, a war has begun, will you help the Argentines in their war of indepence and liberate the Chileans, or will you lead the Spanish army to reclaim the land of Viceroyalty of Rio de la Plata? 
      -Containing real historical event called Crossing of the Andes, with it you can liberate Chile and it will join you against the royalists
      -Please leave feedback if you see any problem, historical accuracy is my no.1 concern.