Age of History 3

gaboemi

Crusader Kings II Map (WIP) Alpha 0.5

12 hours ago, Western Duck said:

Skipper, my son. You wouldn't let me DIE would you?

No i ment to this comment needs to exist to mines reply not yours

I was just joking whit this comment needs to exist i dint ment serlsly

Edited by setapdede

1. image.thumb.png.21e3da3befea04c6f70c67fcde5bc52a.png
    ---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

is it right ?, because after I did this AoC2 is no longer opening

1 minute ago, Nathanrico04 said:
  1. image.thumb.png.21e3da3befea04c6f70c67fcde5bc52a.png
    ---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

is it right ?, because after I did this AoC2 is no longer opening

you have to remove the lane bettwen template and ck2

7 minutes ago, PakoGerteMX said:

Good, pls make a scenario with the all vassals

I wish i could do that, but it would take too much time, i prefer to just put important vassals and events, even if i had all the time in the world, the current vassal system doesn't support this kind of scenario, sorry :c

32 minutes ago, gaboemi said:

I wish i could do that, but it would take too much time, i prefer to just put important vassals and events, even if i had all the time in the world, the current vassal system doesn't support this kind of scenario, sorry :c

Yeah i was think the same, the events are more fun. Thx dude

Hey

NEW UPDATE! 😄

The map has been updated to Alpha 5. Please inform of any error or bug with the Map or Scenarios.

Update log:

• Added an event for England, Norway and Normandy about the War for the crown of England
  • Added a Battle Royale Mode (bEcAusE wHy nOT?)
  • Updated the terrain type of each new province (based on Ck2 itself)
  • Added 69 new provinces for a total of 625

26 minutes ago, Attic Khovilyn said:

Hey, hows the map going?

tbh i haven't really done anything these past months bc of a lack of motivation, maybe in the future i will resume it

On 4/6/2020 at 6:17 AM, gaboemi said:

tbh i haven't really done anything these past months bc of a lack of motivation, maybe in the future i will resume it

It's july and still no signs of continuation...

Hey man! People still care about you, no matter what! Taking a break is fine. I'm just here to say that never give up no matter what comes your way! Italian P&C also remastered your mod by the way. Kinda like a side project, he gave credit to you and everything. That's how I found this mod!

Edited by Animapping