Age of History 3
Yetaloz

Tips for a better economy

Did that helped you?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The economy is the most important thing in Age of civilization 2, without it you couldn't even build up an army to invade other countries or even defend yourself for bigger threats, in this post ill be showing you how to stabilize a prosperous economy in ANY kind of country.

(Notice that ill be playing as luxembourg in this tutorial)

1 - Taxes, and spending:   One notable thing on taxes is that you can be putting it 1 little more to the acceptable tax and still not loose happiness, good to be winning some tips like 3 - 19 which is good for me. Also set every spending at its minimum (in future we may do some changes).

2 - Technology points: A very obvious decision for a better economy, i suggest to you be spending more in (Economy growth and income production, also put some in the rest).

3 - Development: Development is the cherry of the cake talking about economy, the development defines how much less unneployment you have in your nation, with more jobs rising, more gold you will get, all due to yhe investiment on development. So, keep investing alot in development in all provinces ultil it reaches the maximum capacity (defined by technology level).

4 - Buildings: Building Workshops is a pretty good way to be getting more money, they add up to 5% more income producton (in other levels 10% and 15%), Also building librarys is good to have more technology points and level, (more useful to the 2nd and 3rd tips).

5 - REEEE at economy: For last, REEEEEE all your money on economy, expending thousands on it, your economy will explode like a nuclear bomb in some turns.

6 - Other tips: Keep in mind to be upgrading your economy buildings such as the workshop and the library to get more technology points.

After many turns, look what have i done after doing all the tips i gave to you guys. (2731 turns)

Thank You

- Yetaloz

1-1.gif

1--2.gif

1---3.gif

1-4.gif

20191014172216_1.jpg

Great tutorial for begginers! But you forgot one thing: Changing government: Horde if you want maximum money or Facism if you want a little less but also many other neat bonuses. And I have to disagree with the way you spend your tech points, i always go at least 20 in taxes and 20+ in administration on start, it really helps when you're playing agressively.