Age of History 3

Federation of Arizona

A Chaotic Modern Day

Should i make the U.S states join NATO?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should i make the U.S states join NATO?

• yes, of course!
    • no, that would ruin the fun.

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/18/2019 at 12:07 AM, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

What if the Ethiopian Empire, Romania, and Angola start at a time of fascism, make an alliance then make all possible countries anschluss with an exaggeratedly high army. Finland joins its alliance, many Finns are in the regions it owned before WW2, Finland demands the former territories from Russia and its headquarters, does the same as its allies did, and when Finland conquers Berlin, they prepare troops and declare the war to Russia, and occupy the beaches of the United States, (obviously with many troops), and the lack of happiness produces a civil war in Italy and joins the axis (Romania, Finland, Ethiopian Empire and Angola) only that if you can PLZ😄

Any new images after all of these changes?

France and Netherlands split Belgium.

Mexico annexes all tiny central american countries.

The Union Alliance between Canada, California and Texas.

Sweden-Norway annexes Denmark and Iceland.

Germany annexes Luxembourg.

Suggestion: Disband NATO, if you haven't already, I think it's really too OP.

The unhappiness in Africa is such that all countries become poor and their economy is updated to zero, then a few years pass, during the months the happiness was repeated and returned to zero (also the economy), a super revolution comes with many soldiers a lot, army and annex all over Africa and the African Union is formed.

If you want happiness in Africa to come back, stay zero you have to put the repeatable option and there you put the triggers. (ex.) If there is such an example country: Algeria, set it as a trigger, and set the repeatable option and set it to green

ideas:

Ethiopia taking the whole of horn of africa

utah, arizona and nevada merging

florida and brazil are allies (pact of madmen) 

scotland takes nova scotia

catalonia, basque and galicia independent and allied together (anti-spain pact)

north korea takes manchuria

australia has civil war (monarchists v communists, and emus work with commies)

What if we let this friend of ours rest for at least a week because I also made a scenario, which had many events, but in the end I canceled it because there is a lot of work and I did not know how to extract the maps from Android and it is very difficult to have root 😄

African Union is formed, with its capital in Cape Town, current capital of South Africa. It's a new african superpower, controlling the southern half of the continent. However, it has a lot of issues - citizens are very unhappy (15%) and, most importantly, it has a lot of separatist movements - 60% of the Union's population are various ethnic groups from Africa, unhappy with the Union's existance.

To keep such a large population under control, African Union is an authoritarian state, with a communist government.

6 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

¿Qué pasa si dejamos que este amigo descanse durante al menos una semana porque también hice un escenario, que tuvo muchos eventos, pero al final lo cancelé porque hay mucho trabajo y no sabía cómo extraer los mapas? de Android y es muy difícil tener root 😄

2 hours ago, Wizard said:

Se forma la Unión Africana, con su capital en Ciudad del Cabo, actual capital de Sudáfrica. Es una nueva superpotencia africana, que controla la mitad sur del continente. Sin embargo, tiene muchos problemas: los ciudadanos son muy infelices (15%) y, lo que es más importante, tiene muchos movimientos separatistas: el 60% de la población de la Unión son varios grupos étnicos de África, descontentos con la existencia de la Unión.

Para mantener bajo control a una población tan grande, la Unión Africana es un estado autoritario, con un gobierno comunista

uughhh ... Okay there is no rest, Okay I came up with an idea: Papua New Guinea annexes the entire island of Papua and then Indonesia declares, the war to East Timor then annexes it, the entire island of Timor, that is East Timor wins the war and annexes all the rest of the island that is divided, Brunei is also annexed throughout the island of Brunei, which controls it and good Malaysia Thailand declares the War and what remains of Malaysia is annexed by Brunei and Thailand, and Singapore annexed by Thailand

19 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

uughhh ... Okay there is no rest, Okay I came up with an idea: Papua New Guinea annexes the entire island of Papua and then Indonesia declares, the war to East Timor then annexes it, the entire island of Timor, that is East Timor wins the war and annexes all the rest of the island that is divided, Brunei is also annexed throughout the island of Brunei, which controls it and good Malaysia Thailand declares the War and what remains of Malaysia is annexed by Brunei and Thailand, and Singapore annexed by Thailand

Please, be a little bit more clear with your proposals, I don't think that @Federation of Arizona can understand you very well when you write stuff like this... 

20 hours ago, LAUELCOMMIE☭ said:

i have no idea of what your trying to say, please be more clear about it.

Edited by Federation of Arizona

Thailand takes the opportunity to declare war on the rest of Malaysia, and Singapore, the rest of the peninsula is annexed and brunei does the same, but with the island. When controlling: brunei the whole island of brunei, thailand all the peninsula under it, papua all the island of papua, and east timor with all its island, all of them annex the conquered territories and make peace with indonesia, producing great depreciation in indonesia, happiness in indonesia falls to 43%, the economy also, and also a civil war, and the fascist wins, it takes advantage of the worship of fascism on the island of sumatra, which voluntarily separates it and both sumatra and indonesia make a alliance called "axis of the edge of asia" and so do brunei, papua, thailand, and east timor

Make Southeast Asian Confederation(Holy Roman Empire style ASEAN(Thailand,Myanmar,Brunei,Laos,Vietnam,Cambodia,Malaysia,Singapore,Philipenes,Indonesia,Timor-Leste)

it is start as Seperate Southeast Asian Country under large confederation and have Two Event Southeast Asian Confederation have been dissolve  one who become new empire is Thailand(Restore Rattanakosin Kingdom),Myanmar(Restore Pagan Empire),Cambodia(Restore Khmer Empire) and one that SAC have been unite into one country as Myanmar can be Dissolve into Smaller States