Age of History 3
Isp

Android files

17 hours ago, Isp said:

Hey what exactly is that?

Sorry I should have specified. It is a link to an A P K download for A P K editor pro. I came across it on YouTube in a video about somebody editing the files for Age of Civilization 2 for Android.

I tested it out and the download works and gives you access to the files for the game. Editing them seems to be the same as doing it for the PC version; though I'm stilling playing around with it.

I'm not sure yet but it might allow you to transfer over PC version scenarios as well. Watching the video for that is still on my to do list.

Edited by The Brain

1 hour ago, The Brain said:

Sorry I should have specified. It is a link to an A P K download for A P K editor pro. I came across it on YouTube in a video about somebody editing the files for Age of Civilization 2 for Android.

I tested it out and the download works and gives you access to the files for the game. Editing them seems to be the same as doing it for the PC version; though I'm stilling playing around with it.

I'm not sure yet but it might allow you to transfer over PC version scenarios as well. Watching the video for that is still on my to do list.

Mind if you share the link to the video?

2 hours ago, The Brain said:

Cool I'll test it when I get home and tell you what I find

33 minutes ago, The Brain said:

Вот ссылка на второе видео. Мне еще предстоит посмотреть и протестировать это видео, поэтому я не знаю, работает оно или нет.

Please test

1 hour ago, The Brain said:

Here's the link to the second video. I still have yet to watch and test this video so I don't know if it works or not.

Thanks bud 

Just now, Isp said:

Это 20-минутный урок, если вы хотите попробовать это, я уверен, что это работает

The fact is that he (the author) speaks in a language I do not understand. 

Just now, Simon said:

The fact is that he (the author) speaks in a language I do not understand. 

Oh well idk look online maybe?

Just now, Isp said:

Ну хорошо, ИДК, может быть, смотреть онлайн?

I just need to know 100%, does it work? Then I will understand myself thanks

So I played around with the video and the a p k editor pro app and hit a bit of a dead end. Once you edit the file you have to sign and install it. I'm still playing around with things but transferring pc scenarios and adding them as is to the android version does not work.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:52 PM, The Brain said:

So I played around with the video and the a p k editor pro app and hit a bit of a dead end. Once you edit the file you have to sign and install it. I'm still playing around with things but transferring pc scenarios and adding them as is to the android version does not work.

can you tell me if it is possible i have download a app from this https://whatsappgb.download/fmwhatsapp/ site and i am not able to see this on my device and file manager so i want to asking you this can i find this app file through --- editor pro app or not? please help!!!! 

Edited by Dongal2

On 1/6/2019 at 5:57 PM, Simon said:

Mod The map of England is also rich in wars, you can come up with a bunch of script

England-Wales-1794_mini.jpg

British_former_postal_counties_(numbered).svg.png

Permission to take it, I'll credit you, it's for one of my mapmod

On 6/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, The Brain said:

I tried to install scenarios with this app and all it does is totally restore the game and you lose all saved progress, maybe it will work to install new things but I wouldn't want to lose the games I have. No other ways to install files?

On 6/1/2020 at 8:29 PM, Dongal2 said:

can you tell me if it is possible i have download a app from this https://gbplus.net/download-fmwhatsapp----/ site and i am not able to see this on my device and file manager so i want to asking you this can i find this app file through --- editor pro app or not? please help!!!! 

You may have installed antivirus on your phone, unfortunately your --- file is auto removed by antivirus.