Age of Civilizations
Finnish Boio

How to play as Finland in WW2 scenario Basic Guide

New AOC2 Finnish memes?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes i understand 😂

3 minutes ago, Don_Colasanti said:

Question: Can I scream "Suomi Perkele!" instead of "spurdo benis" on step 7?

Yep it actually fits better to that time frame 😆

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MatrixeQ HD Mapping
      Hello! Today i am coming with very fun meme i created! It's Super Estonia Empire! Next generation from Super Chile and Czechoslovakia Empire!
      it's very fun
      Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/512rfcr1vnj2y6d/superestoniaempire.rar/file
      Have fun 
      MatrixeQ HD Mapping

• By Alfa-Z 343
      Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwHIUssDAsazwi6U-ZEy4cuKciRSnzzP/view?usp=sharing
      Hi! I’d like to share this AoC2 scenario where I’ve created the map of the United States but with the factions of the universe Fallout, at the moment has no events, but I am working on it to have the most important events of the universe Fallout. If you find any errors or have suggestions, leave them in the comments.I worked on the "usastates" scenario so the Fallout scenario file has the same name since it cannot be changed.
      For those who do not know:
      -The file  -usastates- goes in: / age of civilizations II / map / earth / scenario / without changing the name!
      -All remaining files go in: / age of civilizations II / game / civilizations_editor / without changing the name to any!
      If you have any doubt, leave it to me in the comments too.

• By 11:59 Development Team
      Coming 1. May 2019.
  • Popular Now