Age of Civilizations
Sign in to follow this  
YuraTheGreat

Создание тега

Чем-же отличается страна с тегом, спросите вы? Я отвечу: 
В отличии от кастомной страны, тут вы можете дать другие флаги, другое название стране при другой форме правления. Также локализировать страну страну на другой язык если вы хотите видеть свой мод и на, допустим, английском. 

Сперва нужно нам сделать следующие действия: 
Редактор>Редактор игры>Игровые цивилизации>Добавить цивилизацию. 
Дальше вписываем тег из 3-4 букв (важно: нужно вписывать тег, не занятый уже существующими странами)

Также можем изменить цвет цивилизации.

Сохраняем. Отлично, новая страна создана, теперь осталось дать стране локализацию и флаг. 

Разъясняю как добавить локализацию: 
Сперва добавим локализацию на Русский. 
Переходим по пути Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\game\Languages\Civilizations и открываем файл Bundle_ru.properties с помощью, допустим, Notepad++. 
Теперь вписываем сам тег, и после него ставим =, и после него название страны. Если хотим сделать локализацию для английского, то заходим в Bundle.properties. 

Разъясняю как добавить флаг: 
Переходим в Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\flags. Там делаем файл с названием тега, и с форматом png. Делаем сам флаг с размером 27x18 в paint и сохраняем.
Потом переходим в Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Civilizations II\flagsH. Там повторяем сделанное в прошлой папке, но уже тут не делаем по 4 прозрачных точки по углам. Сохраняем флаг с размером 68x44.

А теперь если мы хотим что-бы был другой флаг при, например, фашизме, то создаем новый флаг по тем же параметрам, и к названию добавляем _f. А если для локализации, то вписываем в файле локализации тег_f = название. 

Теперь заходим в игру и проверяем. Результат на лицо.

Это перезалив гайда на форум. Оригинал https://vk.com/wall-136362838_123978

ltFZDSwazzI.jpg

uidASYPT-po.jpg

GzuwChFX6dU.jpg

9v0Lq_n-Z2A.jpg

Snx1HrbgsCg.jpg

4VX1RGLtXQQ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JPM-Stalin
      Time of Civilizations-Topic

ToC is a great scenario that is being developed by JPM. In one single stage will be the whole History of Human Civilization. From the dawn of civilization through empires that rise and fall, to today and the tomorrow.
      Next Features
      Many Events, Historical ones, even diferent paths for some special nations. New Civilizations. A new system made by events, where you can change your nation every 100 Years if you want. A new system aganist Overexpansion but without limiting you to play. Progress
      Working in the Demo, based on Mesopotamia, where you will see Hordes and how Empires are created and fall.  This means that we will have new Civilizations inside the Game. MESOPOTAMIA EDITION (Without Events) OUT
      In this Small Scenario, you can play in 1500BCE in the Middle East. From the Hittites to Egypt. There is a HRE, "Mesopotamia" where you can try to be the Emperor of the Entire Middle East. Also it has some minor Nations which could be very hard to play. But well, you decide with who you are going to play. 😁
      ToC-Mesopotamia Edition without Events by JPM.zip
    • By Nicolas_Utópico
      Making some continuations and modifications in the mod, we now have new events and some of the poland that I had not shown the photos anymore is now there

THE LINK:https://www.mediafire.com/file/nen9p78vrujs7hj/Fuhrerreich_Legacy_Of_the_Great_War_The_German_expansion_with_map.rar/file
      Note:My mistake, I had not put the scenery folder
      Note:effects of the flag was another mod whose link is here, the modification was perfect in my opinion:

• By Edisonek
      Hi, I made scenario about Iron Curtain. The half of communist world and war with democracy :D. I don't made leaders, because I'm lazy xD
      Siemka, stworzyłem scenariusz nt. Żelaznej Kurtyny. Ten scenariusz umieściłem w roku, gdzie było najwięcej dyktatur i komunistycznych krajów. Nie robiłem liderów,ponieważ jestem leniwy.

mini update.zip
    • By AgerioPH
      Soo i just discovered this thing were the australian natives and papaua have maxed out tech very early also im playing this in normal 1440 scenario 
  • Popular Now