Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

17 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

unknown.png

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE MOD NOW 
(ANDROID VERSION WILL BE DOWNLOADABLE TOMORROW!)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSYes Yes Yes GIF

When I downloaded the file and pressed it, it redirected me to the VLC Media Player and I don't know what to do. Could someone explain what's going on?

9 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

Really?! Pls contact me from Discord!!!!! 

₭ɆⱤɆ₥ɎłⱠ₥₳Ⱬ#7334

I'm not on Discord.I`m sorry.
PS.The background looks a bit childish, that AOC2 background worked better.

12 minutes ago, Synyos2032 said:

I did it with MT Manager.

Okay can you upload the A.P.K to Mediafire or Drive etc. and send me with private message?

Edited by Kerems2434

IMPORTANT!!!

ENG: Friends, Modern World, 1989 etc. in some scenarios, there is the problem of not being able to return to the same save after save the game. The reason for this problem is that we have built these scenarios on other scenarios. We will do the wrong scenarios from the beginning in v0.2 and the save error will be corrected. Currently, 1440 and some mini-scenarios do not have this error. We will issue a broad update in about 1 week where many errors have been corrected.

4 hours ago, Synyos2032 said:

Мне частично удалось поставить режим на Android и этот режим РАБОТАЕТ.

How exactly did you do this?  I’ve been trying to port it for a couple of hours, but each time there’s an endless download.

Hey, I am having some problems. Sometimes I get a black screen if I take too long, quickly and sharply change the scale and scroll the map. I wanted to play in the editor, but here it is ...: ^ (  The only thing I did was replace ideologies with others, from another mod, and sat in the editor to correct ideologies in the modern day with new ones. But I'm not sure that the black screen was due to this

Edited by REALMAN

6 hours ago, HiThere said:

Anyone is experiencing a very long loading time ? Or it just happens on me?

BTW I am using a good gaming PC.

This happens to me too, I have good pc too but it still takes a long time.

32 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

GUYS, I KNOW, THERE ARE MANY BUGS IN THE MOD NOW. BUT DON'T FORGET, THIS IS V0.1. YOU CAN THINK THAT AS A BETA VERSION. WITH UPDATES, THIS MOD WILL BE NICE. BELIEVE US!

can you also add a new map in some version? i cant see anything when im making a scenario

I am using 400€ laptop (bought this  last year), and i do not have any problems with turns. It was bit slow first, but after 50 turns it was same level as usual in AoC2.

And what i noticed, Project Alpha Mod was able to run game way longer than AoC2 usually does. Most of my (AI Only) runs crash before 15k. This ran for over 23k turns 😘

I launched it about 1.5h after it release, and it crashed there about 15minutes ago. (Finland had Sweden, Norway and Denmak annexed, Estonia had Latvia and Lithuania annexed, and Iceland owned Svalbard Islands. All before launching game, edited them. Modern day scenario, no other adjustments were made. **(Grey = Finland, Light Blue = Estonia, Red = China, Darker Blue =U.S.A)**

Overall, given that it is V0.1, i would rate this 4.8/5 because always room for improvement 😉

se.PNG

Edited by Saxurz

45 minutes ago, Saxurz said:

I am using 400€ laptop (bought this  last year), and i do not have any problems with turns. It was bit slow first, but after 50 turns it was same level as usual in AoC2.

And what i noticed, Project Alpha Mod was able to run game way longer than AoC2 usually does. Most of my (AI Only) runs crash before 15k. This ran for over 23k turns 😘

I launched it about 1.5h after it release, and it crashed there about 15minutes ago. (Finland had Sweden, Norway and Denmak annexed, Estonia had Latvia and Lithuania annexed, and Iceland owned Svalbard Islands. All before launching game, edited them. Modern day scenario, no other adjustments were made. **(Grey = Finland, Light Blue = Estonia, Red = China, Darker Blue =U.S.A)**

Overall, given that it is V0.1, i would rate this 4.8/5 because always room for improvement 😉

se.PNG

same for me