Age of History 3

Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

something that would be great, I don't know if they take out new units, for example ships, that would make it more interesting, although I guess they don't focus on that, they focus on improving game errors, I still enjoy the age of history 2 mods a lot

Although if you take my idea, it would be that I know how to make your own version of the game more or less add factories, units, buildings or something but again it is just an idea that I do not care, I will download the alpha thing it calls my attention

Osmanlı için 1922 sonrasına Abdülmecid Efendi'yı lider olarak ekleyebilirsin. Kendisi son Osmanlı ve İslam halifesidir.

14b7b2596fccab498b80ac3764e92aa0.jpg

Edited by YenyCherry

The same problem appeared to me that appeared to me in Era of the Conquerors mode, which is when I switch from (Scale1) to (Scale3), the download reaches 97, then it kicks me out of the game, and when I log in again, the download stops at 49, and after a long time it tells me (out of RAM). Does anyone know the solution, please let me know