Age of History 3
Kerem Yılmaz

Project: Alpha (13.316 Provinces) | v0.1.5 Update | DOWNLOAD NOW!

Sorry I have an advice there is any chances to have a scenario with together all the states sub regions for Europe and/Or Resto of the WOrld ( Eg the one just created of Italy, Spain, France and so on...) I think it would be cool,... playing a scenario with only italian sub-regions will be a quit quick game to play with only 105 provences.,,, 

not that it bothers me so much, but I am idealists and these national borders do not completely match the background but the vogue are already creating the script from World War II.

Nice 😀

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

It will be downloadable for android and PC about 2 hours later with a video 🙂

Thank you so much for the great update.

I would like to learn that how do you guys know how to improve AI? Is that the same method with the original game I'm asking because I am personally interested in improving AI too. The problems are AI is bad at handling multiple fronts, doesn't distirbute their forces along borders and not good at prioritizing fronts either. Of course I will have to edit them if I can notice significant difference in 1.5.

1 hour ago, Kerems2434 said:

Download now! Project: Alpha Mod v0.1.5 Update is downloadable now! You can download from first page!

The map is great, but not perfect. The most annoying thing are tiny mistakes. Here are some that i found. 

1: some cities are named incorrectly, strangely the letters are in wrong order, for example Paris -> Prais. Since the city that i live in also has that mistake, this infuriates me. Could you rename the cities correctly ? thanks

2:  some smaller countries barely get any more provinces, for example El Salvador only has 3 provinces and is relatively underpowered, also i hoped that the Vatican and San Marino will be in the game (hopefully they will be added in future updates)

3: some countries still have wrong capitals, for example the capital Of Lithuania in ww2 scenario is Kaunas and not some random province

4: The countries in scenarios are still quite unbalanced, even if the growth rate editor helps

Could you please fix these mistakes?