Age of History 3

It is now July 1st on the US west coast, which means the open alpha has officially started! Here's a full list of changes compared to the closed alpha version.

• Added a brand new "nighttime" map background.
  • Added new decisions for France and Brazil.
  • Included two bonus scenarios. (see here for details)
  • Fixed a bug for China where some "AI activator" events were visible to players.
  • Added event descriptions for the "Cyprus Dispute" story bit.
  • Added a new logo and loading text.
  • Created a new thumbnail for the "Imperator: Modern Day" scenario.

Currently what is the difference between the pc and android version. Does android have lesser events?

Edited by Aryan

I found out what was making the game freeze up for Android players. It turns out AoC2 doesn't like it when I put in the Imperator scenario with only 2 other scenarios. It needs more scenarios to load properly. So to prevent the thing from freezing, I had to add back all the scenarios from vanilla AoC2. Lovely.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:37 PM, Chairman Baad said:
On 7/19/2020 at 9:37 PM, Chairman Baad said:

This mod is officially in the void. I'll probably continue development once I have more time, but for now it's in the void.

Please return as soon a possible because this mod has a lot of potential and if you quite now then who will continue with the same vision

On 7/21/2020 at 5:19 AM, SorenOlesen1432 said:

Please return as soon a possible because this mod has a lot of potential and if you quite now then who will continue with the same vision

I said I'd work on this when I have time. A project of mine never truly dies. If I feel like adding on to something, I'll add on to it.

And for the record, you people didn't leave empty-handed.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:06 PM, Chairman Baad said:

I said I'd work on this when I have time. A project of mine never truly dies. If I feel like adding on to something, I'll add on to it.

And for the record, you people didn't leave empty-handed.

Thank you

I think the next most important thing is getting the flags in for all the nation's and ideologies or at least the more important nation's I don't much care about the Pacific Islands but if you want to go the extra mile that would be great

Keep this in mind when you play:

Sometimes an event happens, and sometimes it doesn't. The decisions of the AI won't always be the same. Each playthrough is meant to be at least slightly different from the previous one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Age of History Games