Age of History Games
Ern and Vaux

Dongfang - A First Eastern Asia Map

Dongfang - A First Asian Map

ENG:
The first thing I want to say, hello guys! We are proud announce an origina l idea, we are making a "East Asia" map and we never seen anything like that so we can call it as the first!

We want to show you some screenshots of our current progress:

china-korea.thumb.png.656cdbbb22555301a7e38454bcda1b97.png

taiwan-okinawa.thumb.png.6b7e07c8eeec2d66e31a6304322c0243.png

japan-korea.thumb.png.35fc7461063f54e5f0f234e7b3d3ae19.png

general.thumb.png.9b41858a881e6ed3f0029b0db1a3fcc7.png

Sorry, we couldn't send a screenshot with many details because we just in the beginning of making a mod. Before we forget This will just a basic mod, we have bigger plans, we will open a topic about our bigger plans very soon. And guys if you love the mod let us know by replying to this topic, we will maybe update if you guys love it.

TUR:
İlk demek istediğimiz şey, merhaba dostlar! Size bu özgün fikri duyurmaktan gurur duyuyoruz. Biz şuan "Doğu Asya" haritası üzerinde çalışıyoruz ve daha önce buna benzer bir şey görmedik ondan dolayı bunu bir ilk olarak sayabiliriz!

Size modumuzun şu anki halinden birkaç görüntü paylaşacağız:

china-korea.thumb.png.656cdbbb22555301a7e38454bcda1b97.png

taiwan-okinawa.thumb.png.6b7e07c8eeec2d66e31a6304322c0243.png

japan-korea.thumb.png.35fc7461063f54e5f0f234e7b3d3ae19.png

general.thumb.png.9b41858a881e6ed3f0029b0db1a3fcc7.png 

Üzgünüz çünkü sizinle daha detaylı görüntüler paylaşamadık. Bu modun çerezlik bir mod olmasını planlıyoruz çünkü şuan sizi bekleyen daha büyük planlarımız var ama eğer fikrimizi sevdiyseniz aşağıya yazmayı unutmayın, eğer severseniz belki yeni güncellemeleride görebilirsiniz.

Mod Creators

UlutasErn, Vaux

Alternative Modders Group Members

UlutasErn, Vaux, Antzz

Edited by Ern and Vaux

26 minutes ago, Kerems2434 said:

BRUH, an Asia map but less provinces than the default AoC2 Map LMAO

Man this is just a basic mod made for fun, you're just trying to demoralize us we dont care. We are not stuck in a personal problem for 1-2 years like you. Also Conquers' II is an earth map with lesser provinces than default map. Ours is just made for fun its a basic mod we know it has lesser provinces. And we already said that this is a basic mod, we have bigger plans.

Edited by Ern and Vaux

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Noel
      Mundos Exiliados Exiled Worlds Español Buenos días, estoy aquí presente para presentar un pequeño proyecto, les presento "Mundos Exiliados", un nuevo mod de AoH2, con temática medieval y fantástica.  Actualmente "Mundos Exiliados" se encuentra en una fase muy temprana.  Realizo este post para pedir sugerencias y ayudas.  Si alguien esta interesado en el proyecto que no dude en contactarme  English Good morning, I am here to present a small project, I present to you "Exiled Worlds", a new AoH2 mod, with medieval and fantastic themes. Currently "Exiled Worlds" is in a very early phase. I make this post to ask for suggestions and help. If anyone is interested in the project, do not hesitate to contact me  

• By mimida21
      hello everyone, i'm new to this platform,  plus this map i was working on, took me about 6 days in total when it's come to map making, what inspire me is that some famous guy on the forum with xi as profile pic called age of history 2 as "risk ripoff", but without further a do, welcome to:
      RISK: age of history 2 edition

+almost like aoh1, but way smaller.
      +no sea provinces yet, so it'll feel like old risk game.
      -some country placement may be wrong but it's not like risk was accurate to begin with.

- six scenario as of right now (there'll be more to come, don't worry)
      0.2 update : + fixed the regional placement of the map.
      + added a new scenario: 1440.
      + a ton of formable nations, around 27.
      + created alot of city in different provinces.
      -  due to the lack of sea province in the map, there's only one province wastelanded in 1440.
      -  i accidently made H.R.E the number one in 1440.
      0.3 update: + fixed terrain placement slightly, and fix some continent placement *northern north America and Alaska ain't Asia*
      + 3 more scenarios added.
      + made a new civilization exclusive to one scenario (the requested one).
      - still no sea provinces as of now.
      note: the map was made with map editor 2 and edited with vanilla game.
      0.4 update: + brand new but probably stolen and modified a bit map: africa.
      + a new scenario for original risk map.
      - still no sea province for original risk map...
      0.4.1 update: + some minor fixes around connection between provinces.
      +  three new scenarios for risk Africa.
      + around 11 formable nations added.
      - still no update for original risk map (i'll get around for this sometime).
      download down below if you're interested:
      (for some dumb reason, the mod is undownloadable unless you're a member of this website forum, i'll look around this once the rar file getting heavy or something like that )

Risk age of history 2 edition (version 0.4.1).rar
    • By Clashwithjhakas
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MEGA.NZ - BETA-1.0
      DOWNLOAD LINK FOR DRIVE -  BETA-1.0

I am making MANY different scenarios , SOME of them are based on reality while SOME is for fun (there are more), 
      1 - Indian Sub-Divisions 
      2- India during Partition (it is not 100% correct i added some of the civilizations by my self ) 
      3 - British Isles but colonized by India . 
      4 - World War 2 (Alternative)
      5- The Indian Subcontinent Map (Including - India , Pakistan , Bangladesh , Nepal , Bhutan , Myanmar civil war , Tibet and Afghanistan)
      6- Indo-Pak Wars 
      AND MANY MORE FUN SCENARIOS !
      The modern day map of India will be detailed and 99% Real with minor mistakes .
      The Partition map is not accurate 100 % but for more fun in playing the game i added some more civilizations.  I will post updates if i do any major change in the maps .
      The flags in every scenario are not guaranteed true .  
      Total mod/game size - 607 MB
      DOWNLOAD FROM ABOVE LINK OR FROM HERE

The mod is under work (Beta 1.0 is  released).
      Comment if u find any mistakes or suggestions or questions 😊

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!