Age of History 3
DespotMilan

Alternate WW3 - Yugoslavian conflict Croatia vs Serbia - Macedonia War - Uprising riots (chetniks)

So im making a scenario Croatia vs Serbia where Serbia declares independece where Croatia denies that so the war broke out after Croatia won the Chetniks appeared after 1 year in the country Croatia. This represents a closer image of the Yugoslavia because in th Alternate WW3 from World Mapper i showed about every country,now im showing on the exact area of the war with more deatails i reached 305 frames since like 28th December.

And yea if u don't know who i am. Im here know as DespotMilan but on the youtube as a video mapper is Communist Mapper

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrDBcBkUpCOLx-eze3lY93Q

3.png

153.png

175.png

265.png