Age of History 3

Hi MAY 2023. April was the laziest month from all the history of this mod. Map doesn't updated after 3 of April. But now, before the beta 2.0(10 may), I started to do the map. Now u can see the progress on site.

POLAND IS READY

image.thumb.png.3d615e823e2845420cb10e01d0a43526.png

On 5/9/2023 at 4:44 PM, W AoC2 Mapper said:

The map of beta 2.0 is ready! 2877 provinces! BETA 2.0 WILL BE ON 13 OF MAY

image.thumb.png.a9bab1d6fc888c953e04bd8d9448777a.png

Wow nice where is beta 2.0

Holy shit, this is AMAZING!!! WOW! I salute you brother, from Serbia! Any chance you can add the hill of Straževica as a separate province from Belgrade, or at least as a landmark? It is very historically important. This was the hill where the F-117 A Nighthawk was shot down, and there used to be a former military base. Now it's a place with a 360 degree view of all of Southern Belgrade.

Where in Ukraine are you from brother?

Keep this AMAZING WORK! Ask me if you need any help with anything, I'm here!

On 10/22/2023 at 5:40 PM, Noobs Dudes said:

Last post was in June, hasn't been online since, so it's safe to assume it's dead. I guess you could say mod reaped.

It was dead, but it came back to life and the map is creating now. In February Beta 3 will be out

Hi bro,

I'm from Vinnytsia, and my mod wasn't creating for a long time. But now it's back. In the future i'll add that separate province. Thanks for idea!

Love you Serbia

On 1/3/2024 at 2:46 PM, W AoC2 Mapper said:

Hi bro,

I'm from Vinnytsia, and my mod wasn't creating for a long time. But now it's back. In the future i'll add that separate province. Thanks for idea!

Love you Serbia

Wow, your city is very unique! Check it out, it was formed the same year when the Serbian Empire was at the peak of it's power, in 1355! That's gotta mean something for us!

Happy to hear you'll add it! I'm an expert for my country, and the Balkans in general when it comes to attractions. I'm a tour guide in my city, and I give tours that no stupid commercialized tourist agencies do. So you can trust me!

Love you too bro! Good luck! Can't wait to try it out!

On 1/13/2024 at 12:53 AM, Markoscream said:

Wow, your city is very unique! Check it out, it was formed the same year when the Serbian Empire was at the peak of it's power, in 1355! That's gotta mean something for us!

Happy to hear you'll add it! I'm an expert for my country, and the Balkans in general when it comes to attractions. I'm a tour guide in my city, and I give tours that no stupid commercialized tourist agencies do. So you can trust me!

Love you too bro! Good luck! Can't wait to try it out!

I always loved Serbia, thanks. Soon beta 3 will get out (1-10 of Feb)

On 1/14/2024 at 5:37 PM, W AoC2 Mapper said:

I always loved Serbia, thanks. Soon beta 3 will get out (1-10 of Feb)

Wonderful, looking forward to it! It's gonna be great to learn so many new Ukrainian cities and fight in Donetsk and Kherson!

Bro, also I discovered something horrible today... Kosovo submitted an application to join the Council of Europe, and Ukraine was abstained in the voting?! What the fuck???

On 1/3/2024 at 10:43 AM, W AoC2 Mapper said:

It was dead, but it came back to life and the map is creating now. In February Beta 3 will be out

nice