Jump to content
Age of Civilizations
Ànex i Rux

Independent Secesionist Movements Scenario

Recommended Posts

NEW UPDATE!!

MY OWN SCENARIO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modern day scenario with independent movements made reality

 

- 253 countries

- 58 New countries such as Qebec, Catalonia, Dontsek, Tibet or Kurdistan

- Bug-evasion starting economy and a little growth penality

0 in all diplomatic relations

HOW TO INSTALL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-. Click here [IndependentSecesionistMovement1.2.zip] to download the scenario files. 

2-. Extract files.

3. Move them to the scenarios folder of the earth map.

4-. Open the game 🙂

WHAT'S NEW?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New country: Vermont.

Cuba and Bahamas are now filled.

Turkmen, uzbek, kyrgiz and afghan boarders are fixed.

Galápagos, Hong Kong, Macau and Merbau provinces are assigned to their respective country.

Little start on Cores. will be improved on future updates to get more countries and more realistic rebelions.

MAP PREVIEW

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IndMapAoC2.png.6c60841504fa0ab5fc5431f2f93ce9fa.png

615559349_Europeindmaoc2.thumb.png.00ac8a2aef65c7485ae7613324a82343.png

Images from: ILovethisgame2                                                         

It includes only important movements.

Cascadia boarders are not accurate because the canadian provinces are not well done.

If you have any image for this post, please, send it.

Today updated!

-Aleix Zaporta (Ànex i Rux)

27 de gener de 2019, 03:24, Sant Vicenç dels Horts (BCN)

Actualitzat el 28 de gener de 2019, 18:54, Ibídem. (1 dia, 15 hores i 52 minuts després de la primera versió)

Edited by Ànex i Rux
NEW UPDATE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw

  • You should add east turkestan(in china)
  • Kurdistan is not that big(but its in Iraq too)
  • You should add south azerbaijan too
  • You should add Turkic autonomous countries(all in Russia) such as
  1.  Dagestan,
  2. Bashkortostan Autonomous Republic,
  3. Autonomous Republic of Cuvashia,
  4. Hakasya Autonomous Republic,
  5. Yakutia,
  6. Balkar Autonomous Republic,
  7. Altay Autonomous Republic,
  8.  Republic of Tuva.
    
     

 

Edited by Ilovethisgame2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Btw

  • You should add east turkestan(in china)
  • Kurdistan is not that big(but its in Iraq too)
  • You should add south azerbaijan too
  • You should add Turkic autonomous countries(all in Russia) such as
  1.  Dagestan,
  2. Bashkortostan Autonomous Republic,
  3. Autonomous Republic of Cuvashia,
  4. Hakasya Autonomous Republic,
  5. Yakutia,
  6. Balkar Autonomous Republic,
  7. Altay Autonomous Republic,
  8.  Republic of Tuva.
    
    
     

Thnak you so much for the photo of the map, i don't know why I can't do one. I'll use it if you don't care about.

About east turkestan I studied about it and the desire for independence is very minoritary.

I will go over the kurdish boarders to fix them.

Never listened about soth azerbaijan, thankyou for the sugggestion.

About the russian republics, almost none of them has a desire of independence an add them all is a mistake since i should also break the other federations of the world like Brazil or the US. Anyway i will look about.

 

I have also other fixes (for tomorrow) like including vermont, filling Cuba and Barbados and Galápagos (part of Ecuador).

 

If you really want to play with the countries you said you can do it by yourself by editing the map with the editor

Have fun and a nice day!

Edited by Ànex i Rux

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ànex i Rux said:

Thnak you so much for the photo of the map, i don't know why I can't do one. I'll use it if you don't care about.

About east turkestan I studied about it and the desire for independence is very minoritary.

I will go over the kurdish boarders to fix them.

Never listened about soth azerbaijan, thankyou for the sugggestion.

About the russian republics, almost none of them has a desire of independence an add them all is a mistake since i should also break the other federations of the world like Brazil or the US. Anyway i will look about.

  1. yeah u can use it
  2.  and thx for working on em

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some wrong things I found

  •  turkmenabat magdanly and gazojak belongs to turkmenistan
  • termez belongs to uzbekhstan
  • jalalabad belongs to afghanistan
  • what happened to carribean islands?
  • and u should try to make countries yourself because some countries are named kingdoms even if they're not(like sicily)but there will be problems about translation..
  • merbau is empty(its next to indonesia)
Edited by Ilovethisgame2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, Ilovethisgame2 said:

Some wrong things I found

  •  turkmenabat magdanly and gazojak belongs to turkmenistan
  • termez belongs to uzbekhstan
  • jalalabad belongs to afghanistan
  • what happened to carribean islands?
  • and u should try to make countries yourself because some countries are named kingdoms even if they're not(like sicily)but there will be problems about translation..
  • merbau is empty(its next to indonesia)

Just released a new update. all these problems are fixed except the country names. maybe next time. i want to focus on cores.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2019 at 4:05 AM, Ànex i Rux said:

Wen I try to print screen it shows the window under the game

blob.thumb.png.4db1d57ec5079137a28f14c39e3b93b7.png

just like that. I opened the game and it prints the browser

 

I use the lightshot and the same thing happens to me, what I do for the screenshots is to take it with Steam, otherwise I use the f5 key

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2019 at 10:34 PM, Alguém said:

Brazil have a many of independent moviments (sorry my english)

All of them are lunatic and do not have any relevamnce at all. Only significant movements have been added

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ànex i Rux said:

All of them are lunatic and do not have any relevamnce at all. Only significant movements have been added

oh ok kkkkkkkkk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By PANTIC_TIME_NEWS
      so what you mean
      Well, everyone in the Society of the age of civilizations has seen World War I or II, but have you ever heard of community War?
      What's a community War?
      Anyone in the community, we take information from him, like from any country, and so on, we create a war scenario between them.
      Project?
      Over sixty-eight people.
      new flags for them
      Alliances, winnings, loss will have a good story
      How?
      I'll leave you with some pictures . you understand better.


       





      ■□■□■□■
      ■□■□■
      ■□■

      Now we have 13 people in the scenario
      You want to be part of the project, choose the colors and design of your flag, and says which country you're in  comment
      Edit*1 nov 
      21 Ppl in scenario
       iN 
      Those pictures beta scenario cuz we don't have Enough PPl
      Form where U
      Just
      Just choose your capital and flag and from which country you will be added
      פשוט בחר את ההון והדגל שלך ומאיזו מדינה תתווסף
      Simplemente elija su capital y bandera y a qué país se le agregará
      Basta escolher sua capital e bandeira e a qual país você adicionará
      اختار عاصمتك دولتك و شكل الون علمك و سيتم اضافتك
      NEW UPDATES Check page 2 (Edit nov30) 
    • By NotSoAmerican
      So, uh, basically a fantasy map I made that will literally have 7000+ Provinces, which means it will barely work on my potato so unless you have a decent computer than it will probably crash every five minutes. Here is the map maker I used: https://azgaar.github.io/Fantasy-Map-Generator/. So here is the map and if you open image in a new tab and look you will see thousands of outlines which I will use for the map, scenarios will be made when I figure out a history for this. Signed, NotSoAmerican's 3 brain cells on life support. 
       

      Map of Hueteland
      Release Date: TBD
      Current Status: WIP
      Below is map progress!
       

      Okay if you want to read the history then here you go, (but if you want to know how many provinces are done then here it is: 534) Vote on it in the poll and here is the Height-map which you can also vote on the Mountain Names. 


    • By เราเสียป้อม
      I am making victoria era mod but I do not know how to change leaders? 
    • By Imaclimbinside
      Still need to add 100s of nations and tribes, this is just a snapshot from Europe currently

    • By Korkut Dogandor
      2057 v4 
       
      Dowland Link 1:http://www.mediafire.com/file/ek0sn2a99gg9xvv/2057_V4.zip/file
      Dowland Link 2:https://www.dosya.tc/server24/c35itq/2057_V4.zip.html
      Dowland Link 3:https://dosya.co/ddf9iq40bawr/2057_V4.zip.html
       
      Please write my mistakes 😑
       
       




×
×
  • Create New...