Age of History 3
Aquati

Afghan Wars

This is my first map-mod (and second attempt). The provinces are done (280), taking as a reference more or less the current administrative divisions. My main idea is to focus on the current Afghan civil war and the Afghan-Soviet war but also other modern scenarios that involved Afghanistan. My first attempt reached 650 but I made several mistakes, so I wanted to do it again and also with far fewer provinces.

The current nation-states with with the current borders are Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The last two are somewhat irrelevant.

I will most likely upload it here in the next few days if you are interested.2001

On 7/9/2021 at 9:37 AM, Aquati said:

This is my first map-mod (and second attempt). The provinces are done (280), taking as a reference more or less the current administrative divisions. My main idea is to focus on the current Afghan civil war and the Afghan-Soviet war but also other modern scenarios that involved Afghanistan. My first attempt reached 650 but I made several mistakes, so I wanted to do it again and also with far fewer provinces.

The current nation-states with with the current borders are Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. The last two are somewhat irrelevant.

I will most likely upload it here in the next few days if you are interested.2001

Nice, As some advice you can also create some older scenarios.

On 7/9/2021 at 1:37 PM, Aquati said:

this didn't aged well

Hej Aquati! For at sætte nogle kort, sceneri, civilisation eller mod til installation, du har brug for at få adgang til nogle websted for det, de mest berømte er mediafire, og Google Drive, men der er andre også, efter at, vil du kopiere linket til det websted, som du brugte til at uploade, starte et emne, og sætte download-link, eller du kan også klikke på vælg fil i en firkant, som du har, når du opretter nogle nye kommentar / emne, vil du kun vælge kortfilen eller andre ting, som du ønsker at sætte til download

On 7/9/2021 at 7:37 PM, Aquati said:

On 8/21/2021 at 7:09 PM, Aquati said:

I see that the topic is becoming quite current and there is more interest. I will try to finish the details and upload it.

P.S: Someone can open me a DM to teach me how to upload the mod here?

Oh boy it's been awhile. idk if you're still here or not but use Google drive or MediaFire and after you know how to use it, copy the link to here