Age of History 3
1ball

Created civilizations do not appear in game files

So when I make a civilization from the civilizations editor it should appear in the game files in the edited civilizations folder

But they just don't appear to me, the folder still has the same civilizations as before it just doesn't appear the one I created, does anyone know how to solve this problem? 

I would really be grateful and that would allow me to to make my plans for a red flood mod for aoh2 if they answer me

5 minutes ago, Xjento said:

Download with money or free

But I already have the game downloaded, my problem is with edited civilizations not showing up in the game files

1 hour ago, 1ball said:

But I already have the game downloaded, my problem is with edited civilizations not showing up in the game files

i cant help