Age of History 3
K4pT3yN

Bug Ultimatum?

Hi, I wanted to know something: I do not know if it's a bug or anything but when I click on the Ultimatum it always tells me that "0 units will invade it" even though I have units, how can I solve the problem? (sorry my english)

Edited by K4pT3yN

Guest K4pT3yN

Grazie goktug, ho capito come fare: D e ringrazio anche SADUMXX. Ora posso inviare gli ultimatum

On 2/4/2019 at 9:56 AM, K4pT3yN said:

Yes, when I have to send an ultimatum I use the tricks, is this the problem then?

what happens is that with soldiers generated with tricks the game does not detect them TRAPS

Actually me too.

And also I found another one but I hope AoH2 dont fix it

But its different a little bit.

When Im trying to get some lands without war I'm giving my special upgraded ultimatum

The Special Upgraded Ultimatum ( Ingreditens : 20k army + demand vassalization + military access = you can have so many country as vassal without economical/population loss ) :))))

Normal ultimatum is just working on the small countries ( 20k army + demand vassalization... Its just working on the countries which has 150-200k population )

And actually my SUU (Special Upgraded Ultimatum) is working on the normal sized countries which has 300 or 400k population in legendary mode LMAO

Etc.

Edited by C0SSACK
I just edited my mispells and also I added some contents