Age of History 3

1 minute ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

but i read lol, he is actually my friend and he cries because i didn't give him ottoman empire in a discord bot our mod common mod you don't need to wear it that much.

but that's not the point. First he threatened me for fame and said he would share this lies on the forum, so I took it seriously and banned him from the dc server, then then he said he was joking but I blocked him when he actually did it and now he asked me for the ottoman and he's doing all this because I didn't give it to him. If you look at old forum, you can understand that this mode is common.

5 minutes ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

but that's not the point. First he threatened me for fame and said he would share this lies on the forum, so I took it seriously and banned him from the dc server, then then he said he was joking but I blocked him when he actually did it and now he asked me for the ottoman and he's doing all this because I didn't give it to him. If you look at old forum, you can understand that this mode is common.

You didn't even give me a version to play, you didn't trust me, now you call me friend.

2 minutes ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

no i did You wanted to make provinces but you can't make provinces and you did'nt want to do anything else.

When I said that me do it at the event, you said there is someone who does it, but she said that she did 0 events a day today.

10 minutes ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

we are making events

There is only one person doing an event, she said that she does 0 activities per day, so there is no development about the mode at the moment.

1 minute ago, Çağan Ayyıldız said:

I don't make events, Someone else on the BPM modding team is doing it

She told me that she does 0 event a day xD