Age of History 3

Lol you’re probably (not) wondering about the state of LPM. Currently my laptop is broken, I’m waiting for parts to be shipped so it can get fixed lol. When it’s fix (which should be in either a week or less) I’ll release the mod lol

7 hours ago, Boblik said:

Currently my laptop is broken

F

7 hours ago, Boblik said:

I’m waiting for parts to be shipped so it can get fixed lol. When it’s fix (which should be in either a week or less) I’ll release the mod lol

Thats bad but i will patiently wait

10 minutes ago, CassalettIV said:

I see some old members giving the forum a visit. Looking at this forum is sad, like walking through a dead man field.

ah yes, it is. Ramiro came through because we're in the same discord server and he wanted to take a trip down memory lane too kek 

21 minutes ago, Shiite said:

ah yes, it is. Ramiro came through because we're in the same discord server and he wanted to take a trip down memory lane too kek 

I will visit this server on AoC2  anniversary again. I hope other members remembers the date: December 21, so we can meet again like the old times :')

Edited by CassalettIV

1 minute ago, Shiite said:

Ah some may find that as a good thing, I am not active in it myself, but if you want the invite to it or to my personal server I'm here

Thank you! I would like to visit the AoC2 server you're talking about.

On 3/8/2019 at 10:10 PM, Boblik said:

Lol you’re probably (not) wondering about the state of LPM. Currently my laptop is broken, I’m waiting for parts to be shipped so it can get fixed lol. When it’s fix (which should be in either a week or less) I’ll release the mod lol

IM GONNA KICK UR ASS!!!!!