Age of History 3

Daily Update #1: I've done 40 portraits, only 406 left to go.

From what I've been able to do in two days, I project that LPM could be finished in just over a week (ten days) give or take.

or when it's ready

Edited by Boblik

5 hours ago, pedrowo said:

that looks great! once you're done will you also be adding leaders to nations that currently dont have leaders in the game?

That is what I plan on doing but don't expect too much lol, it would probs only be in the ww2 scenario and modern day lol

On 12/28/2018 at 1:20 PM, Boblik said:

1058065477_WhatisLPM.png.6a4a76daa93e1669e7680d0f17427341.png

LPM is a portrait overhaul mod, meaning I'm going to redesign every portrait in the game, including future portraits.

112479701_WhyareyoumakingLPM.png.7cb15715fc27c408dc6a4e2c30e5eda5.png

Mostly because I'm bored and have nothing better to do. Maybe also to give to this community and to the game lol.

1202451714_CanIuseLPM.png.b05127da9ee24edde5ac08e6e4b27aa5.png

Sure, go ahead. Use every portrait you wish, all I request for in return is credit.

2060327406_WherecanIgetLPM.png.d10910c49f58cfa59ae62f925defacf1.png

LPM is currently still in development, I am just one chap after all, but it's okay, you don't have to waste your time helping me lol.

Example:

Example.png.447e4b043e7253d633eb5c2f4437fb75.png

this mod is absolutely marvelous! when its finished it will be in my game without a doubt

7 hours ago, pedrowo said:

what is the projected release date for lpm?

considering the effort I've been able to do in a matter of two days, I project in either three or four days it will or very close to finishing.