Age of History 3
mistik_0611

Working on an EU4 map for PC

Hi everyone, I'm new to map modding and currently working on an EU4 map for PC, because I couldn't find an EU4 map for PC (I know about Conquerors II or this mod, Conquerors II has the Extended Timeline map and the other mod is for mobile). Maybe later, I may add some other features to the mod, but I am not planning to add features for now. Do you have any suggestions? Btw this is my current progress (I started like an hour ago and I'm kinda slow):image.png.9e5ecada094be1cf788608e69253a0fe.png

Update: I was a little busy today, and couldn't work on the map for long. Now the map has (almost) 100 provinces. Also I might make a beta version if I finish making Europe first. Lastly, I won't have access to my computer for few days, but I will get back on work as soon as I return. Here is the (almost) 100 province map:image.thumb.png.b8d8a55fd13b87860a9c5fac25b3d7de.png

8 hours ago, mistik_0611 said:

Update: I was a little busy today, and couldn't work on the map for long. Now the map has (almost) 100 provinces. Also I might make a beta version if I finish making Europe first. Lastly, I won't have access to my computer for few days, but I will get back on work as soon as I return. Here is the (almost) 100 province map:image.thumb.png.b8d8a55fd13b87860a9c5fac25b3d7de.png

Good job 

Update 3: 200 provinces done. I will keep up as fast as I can for this map, because I know that you guys want this map. I'm planning to make 50-100 provinces every day, which means that I may finish the map after about a month of working. Also I might need help with the scenarios and putting this map into a mod. Here is the 200 province map:image.thumb.png.d4dbdd0d2d2ce7f22b70c1c950a5a8cd.png

On 3/1/2023 at 12:28 AM, mistik_0611 said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to map modding and currently working on an EU4 map for PC, because I couldn't find an EU4 map for PC (I know about Conquerors II or this mod, Conquerors II has the Extended Timeline map and the other mod is for mobile). Maybe later, I may add some other features to the mod, but I am not planning to add features for now. Do you have any suggestions? Btw this is my current progress (I started like an hour ago and I'm kinda slow):image.png.9e5ecada094be1cf788608e69253a0fe.png

great

I haven’t updated in a few days, but everything is alright. The mod is not abandoned, however, I have a problem. I tested the provinces in-game and they are working alright except I can’t build ports in coastline provinces (I have added the sea provinces). How can I fix that?

Edit: Nvm I also fixed it

Edited by mistik_0611
Bugfix