Age of History 3
Awesomer2715

Can't take all provinces in peace treaty?

Question

Okay, so I've been playing this game for quite a while, and I'm playing as the Czech Republic in the Modern Day scenario. I declared war on Slovakia and took all the provinces (I was trying to make Czechoslovakia) and invaded Ukraine until I got 4 provinces from them. So when I was doing the peace treaty with Ukraine, I was able to take all 4 provinces I had control of (but only took the 2 I needed I'm not a monster :P). As soon as I was done with it, I tried doing one with Slovakia, but despite having control of ALL their provinces, I couldn't take all of Slovakia. I had then taken all the provinces I could, but there were 2 remaining. (I tried doing a loophole by doing a trade deal with another nation so I declare war on Slovakia and they give me nothing back, but even as they accepted I wasn't at war with Slovakia because of the draw.) Is this normal? How do I fix this?

7 answers to this question

Also forgot to mention I tried deleting everything (I backed up dw) and did a fresh reinstall of the game, but it still occurred. Also, I don't have enough points to vassalize them even if I didn't take anything else.

why dont you just keep attacking them til you get all provinces?i also had this problem when i attacked china and japan but then after peace treaty over and i made second declaration of war i can took over all of their provinces...well this usually only occured in big countries

On 2/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, Awesomer2715 said:

Okay, so I've been playing this game for quite a while, and I'm playing as the Czech Republic in the Modern Day scenario. I declared war on Slovakia and took all the provinces (I was trying to make Czechoslovakia) and invaded Ukraine until I got 4 provinces from them. So when I was doing the peace treaty with Ukraine, I was able to take all 4 provinces I had control of (but only took the 2 I needed I'm not a monster :P). As soon as I was done with it, I tried doing one with Slovakia, but despite having control of ALL their provinces, I couldn't take all of Slovakia. I had then taken all the provinces I could, but there were 2 remaining. (I tried doing a loophole by doing a trade deal with another nation so I declare war on Slovakia and they give me nothing back, but even as they accepted I wasn't at war with Slovakia because of the draw.) Is this normal? How do I fix this?

what if you have more provinces than enemy provinces

On 2/24/2019 at 10:10 AM, SUDAMXX said:

the same thing happens to a friend, I think it's a bug, I guess Lukasz is already going to fix it

Its most likey the case that Lukas has abandoned us.

I got a trick to resolve this:

1) Once you have enough (let's call it war score) war score to make your vassal them, let's say it costs 15 to make them your vassal and you have 17, in the peace treaty you chose the option to make them your vassal.

2) After that, you press next turn and (I don't know why it doesn't make a truce when you make a country your vassal) you send that country you made your vassal an ultimatum(If you can't because of the opinion just lower it by sending insults) to annex them.

3) Profit, now you control all the country(Works with me every time)