Age of History 3
RuisuMi99

Age of History 2 Mod Fate/Anime Beta 1.5

Welcome to my first mod, this mod is made with the "Age of Imperialist" mod. You will see the game's foundation, and the other scenarios, besides my two, are from there. I have created two scenarios: the Second World War, which I have worked on more with some events and additional characters, and the Third World War, where Arturia, after supposedly dying, is reborn as Lancer and takes over all of Europe and other parts of the world, triggering the global war. All of this is fantasy and created by me in Spain. You will see a character I have created based on historical figures from Spain since I am Spanish. I have created some, and I'm considering doing more things with it. I hope you enjoy the mod. It's my first one, and I would appreciate your ideas and constructive feedback.

The mod will focus more on the Fate anime series and its universe. I took inspiration from a Fate series mod for Hearts of Iron 4, and I thought it would be a great idea to bring that concept into this game by adding more anime characters. You will see additional characters besides the ones I have already captured, such as Tanya, the loli Nazi from the anime Youjo Senki, and some more characters. I plan to add more characters in locations like Mexico and Romania, as well as create other scenarios with additional characters or alternative storylines. Additionally, I have included soundtrack songs from the anime series in the game. To activate them, go to settings, select music, and enable it.

Bienvenidos a mi primer mod, este mod esta hecho con el mod age of imperialist, veréis la base del juego y que los demas escenarios aparte de los dos míos son de allí, he creado dos escenarios, el de la segunda guerra mundial que me lo he trabajado mas con algun evento y mas personajes y el otro de la tercera guerra mundial, donde Arturia después de supuestamente morir renace como Lancer y toma toda Europa y otras partes del mundo lo que desata la guerra mundial. Todo esto es fantasía y creado por mi en España veréis un personaje creado por mi basado en personajes históricos de España ya que soy español cree alguno y estoy pensado si hacer mas cosas con ello. Espero disfrutéis el mod, es el primero y me gustaría que aportéis ideas y buenas criticas. El mod se va a centrar mas en el anime y saga de fate/series, me base en un mod de hearts of iron 4 de fate/series y me parecio buena idea pasar esa gran idea en este juego poniendo mas personajes en el mundo del anime. Vereis a mas personajes aparte de mis capturas donde en alemania esta la loli nazi tanya del anime Youjo Senki y algun personaje mas. Pienso poner mas personajes como en Mexico, Rumania y hacer otros escenarios con mas personajes o historias alternativas. Ademas puse canciones de bandas sonoras de los animes que salen el juego para activarlo ve a ajustes, musica y lo activais.

1.0: The mod was a bit chaotic, I changed alliances and relationships with countries. I've focused on making the AI favor the Axis more, Arturia Alter has more chances of winning the civil war. This is a beta phase, it's my first mod and I'm experimenting, I would appreciate advice to improve, I hope you enjoy the mod. I added a new song which is a speech by Tanya. In the future, I will try to improve the Second World War more and add more characters.

1.0: El mod era un poco caótico, cambie alianzas y relaciones con países. Me he centrado en que la IA favorezca mas al Eje, Arturia Alter tiene mas posibilidades de ganar la guerra civil. Esto es una fase beta, es mi primer mod y estoy experimentando agradecería consejos para mejorar, espero disfrutéis el mod. Añadí una nueva canción que es un discurso de Tanya. En el futuro tratare de mejorar mas la segunda guerra mundial y poner mas personajes.

1.5: Añadí un nuevo evento de la guerra del Santo Grial de Fate/Zero
1.5: I added a new event from the Holy Grail War of Fate/Zero.

Link PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZAvMSvn41FSsuOWp82XuXNEypqDOUaur/view?usp=sharing

Youtube: 

Captura.PNG

Captura2.PNG

Captura3.PNG

Captura4.PNG

Captura5.PNG

Captura6.PNG

Captura7.PNG

Captura8.PNG

Captura9.PNG

Captura10.PNG

Captura11.PNG