Age of History 3

21 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Yes, I do have plans for the AoH3.

Noun

help (usually uncountable, plural helps)

1. (uncountable) Action given to provide assistance; aid.
    I need some help with my homework.
  2. Something or someone which provides assistance with a task.
    He was a great help to me when I was moving house.
  3. Documentation provided with computer software, etc. and accessed using the computer.
    I can't find anything in the help about rotating an image.
  4. (countable) A study aid.
    I've printed out a list of math helps.
  5. (usually uncountable) One or more people employed to help in the maintenance of a house or the operation of a farm or enterprise.
    The help is coming round this morning to clean.
    Most of the hired help is seasonal, for the harvest.
  6. (uncountable) Correction of deficits, as by psychological counseling or medication or social support or remedial training.
    His suicide attempts were a cry for help.
    He really needs help in handling customer complaints.
    “He’s a real road-rager.” / “Yup, he really needs help, maybe anger management.”

don't get your hopes up though. It's not the first time he's saying he'll release AOC3, and we don't have any real leaks. Lukasz has been pinning stuff on the forums for a while now, so he was active all the time.

idk, I will be happy if AOC3 came, but at the same time I don't think it will happen in the near future

8 hours ago, 8gor said:

não tenha muitas esperanças. Não é a primeira vez que ele diz que lançará AOC3 e não temos nenhum vazamento real. Lukasz tem fixado coisas nos fóruns por um tempo agora, então ele estava ativo o tempo todo.

idk, ficarei feliz se o AOC3 vier, mas ao mesmo tempo não acho que isso acontecerá em um futuro próximo

Don't worry, it will launch after GTA 6.