Age of History 3

Hello my name is Barkley Churchill, I wants to ask For real now, to Lucas only one question I have in mind, and I believe that I speaks for all members on Aoh 2 community when I ask this:

“Do you have plans to do Aoh 3?” 

That is the question. 

In one of the kerem yilmaz post mod if I'm not mistaken, you said next would be Aoh 3 with rts, is this a joke or are you being for real during that time? 

Please answer Brother Lucas sir, like you rarely answer questions you are getting, [it's felt unfair to gives away likes and yes brother did pins some of the thread by modders, but mostly are silent when it comes to questions like this, I am a huge fans of your works as Aoh 2 is probably gotta be the best turn base strategy game in play store for me ehehe

If only brother Lucas or someone managed to add units type availability like hol4, perhaps this goes booming even further lol 

Which I understand, quite impossible, hence the importance of Aoh 3

I will accept any answer you gave me, as long it's honest, straight up answer, just no bullshit. Brother used to answer questions and chat with us a bit, what's stopping brother from answering now, really? I'm curious 

So what be your answer Brother Lucas? 

What's stopping you, what's stopping you from replying to chats addressed to you, as the game Dev as well as the game owner

Are you too tired?

Didn't get enough sleep? 

Don't have enough energy? 

Don't have enough time??

Is that what's stopping you right now huh? 

Don't have enough money, is that the thing?

Or the thing that's stopping you-

[you]?

Edited by Barkley Churchill
Stuff

@Łukasz JakowskiŁukasz.. my friend, I want tell you something, if you keep going, doing no reply no even leaks, you did nothing but killed aoh2 community, you think that is good idea just keep hide development and didn't make any leak or stuff however if you keep doing that, no leaks, no things, nothing you will make community die, not our fault but it you fault because you do nothing about it's 

10 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Yes, I do have plans for the AoH3.

Hey man, that's great to hear. Very excited to see what is coming next. I've got a few questions for you about the game.

1 - Has there been any significant work done on the game?

2 - Will AoH2 get any more updates or will development be primarily focused on AoH3?

3 - Will you hire other developers to help you complete the game or will you develop it entirely on your own?

4 - Why did you refrain from posting messages and updating the community for so long?

5 - Is there anything you can tell us about the game that we didn't know?

Edited by RTECH

1 hour ago, RTECH said:

Hey man, that's great to hear. Very excited to see what is coming next. I've got a few questions for you about the game.

1 - Has there been any significant work done on the game?

2 - Will AoH2 get any more updates or will development be primarily focused on AoH3?

3 - Will you hire other developers to help you complete the game or will you develop it entirely on your own?

4 - Why did you refrain from posting messages and updating the community for so long?

5 - Is there anything you can tell us about the game that we didn't know?

Lukasz previously said there will not be anymore updates for AoH2

Edited by Tibor_92

12 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Bro what 😍😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

16 hours ago, Łukasz Jakowski said:

Lukas one game called warnament promise overcome aoh2 what you will do with this and also promise be equal or better than paradox games and will go to mobile and pc's