Age of History 3

25 minutes ago, Kaiserreich said:

Eyoo you inspired people to start making their own engines why do you hate on them? (Also ai can't use new features in your engine either)

ai can use most of features
my hate reason isnt on new engines or something i just triggered to clickbait religions

Edited by uwut

9 hours ago, uwut said:

my hate reason isnt on new engines or something i just triggered to clickbait religions

How else can you add religions anyway? It's not like there's a good way to do that (kinda useless anyway ngl)

From what I see this mod is not that good, if it is true that Religions can't be used by AI then the main feature is garbage
The added levels on buildings are cool but not really used so much that it needs 10 levels for a farm really

Well I think this has potential and I would be happy to wait for a translation into english.
The religion system could be made useable by AI and could influence diplomacy, growth and relations in ways religions did back in the day, also there should be a change where countries get MANY debuffs if they have a religion and change to another one because like it is currently, it is just some buff you can get without too many issues.

Just wanted to say my mind in this topic because I think it has huge potential if done right so yea.

10 minutes ago, Jonneson said:

From what I see this mod is not that good, if it is true that Religions can't be used by AI then the main feature is garbage
The added levels on buildings are cool but not really used so much that it needs 10 levels for a farm really

Well I think this has potential and I would be happy to wait for a translation into english.
The religion system could be made useable by AI and could influence diplomacy, growth and relations in ways religions did back in the day, also there should be a change where countries get MANY debuffs if they have a religion and change to another one because like it is currently, it is just some buff you can get without too many issues.

Just wanted to say my mind in this topic because I think it has huge potential if done right so yea.

18 hours ago, Noobs Dudes said:

A video of how the mod works would be nice

Good idea

22 hours ago, uwut said:

"Hello Uwut people, I know that many characteristics in the selfish mode of not seeing oneself as inferior are stolen from the Russians, for example, bettervasal. KMOD Engine may be bad, but you, like yourself, haven't stolen; you're a selfish jerk, Uwut.

8 minutes ago, AkifBey3 said:

"Hello Uwut people, I know that many characteristics in the selfish mode of not seeing oneself as inferior are stolen from the Russians, for example, bettervasal. KMOD Engine may be bad, but you, like yourself, haven't stolen; you're a selfish jerk, Uwut.

Dude, no problem, just try to use your English better.

From what I can tell, this is being heavily criticised due to it feeling more like a Buff-Debuff system rather than an actual religions system, where each country has their national religion selected. On my perspective, this system should just be improved by removing the pointless buffs and making it so it's possible to assign religions to each country in the editor, and that the only way to change a country's religion in-game would be by conquering it. And if no religion is selected to a nation in the editor, then it should automatically start as ‘unaffiliated’, the same way the countries usually appear as democracies. 

About Uwut, I believe he has the right to think it's a scam, even though this might be a misconception, although this don't justify criticizing the person that made it, as it wasn't his intention of scamming people, instead he only applied his concept of how the religions system should work inside the game.

Edited by PHZanoniGamer

On 12/23/2023 at 6:46 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

From what I can tell, this is being heavily criticised due to it feeling more like a Buff-Debuff system rather than an actual religions system, where each country has their national religion selected. On my perspective, this system should just be improved by removing the pointless buffs and making it so it's possible to assign religions to each country in the editor, and that the only way to change a country's religion in-game would be by conquering it. And if no religion is selected to a nation in the editor, then it should automatically start as ‘unaffiliated’, the same way the countries usually appear as democracies. 

About Uwut, I believe he has the right to think it's a scam, even though this might be a misconception, although this don't justify criticizing the person that made it, as it wasn't his intention of scamming people, instead he only applied his concept of how the religions system should work inside the game.

No problem, I've already improved the mod a lot. But I made a decision and installed the mod one by one. Of course, I'm open to criticism. The word "garbage" bothered me a bit, that's all. Don't worry, religions are not just about this.

to the toxic turkish Uwut kid, cry harder that your shitty oversimplified engine died in a few weeks and never came back to life in english aoc2, stupid asshole blocks his members for asking questions, also wtf do you mean stealing this is aoc2 so basically if I add BE2 mechanics to my mod it's stealing all of a sudden?

anyways great job dude 🙂 keep it up

to the toxic turkish Uwut kid, cry harder that your shitty oversimplified engine died in a few weeks and never came back to life in english aoc2, stupid asshole blocks his members for asking questions, also wtf do you mean stealing this is aoc2 so basically if I add BE2 mechanics to my mod it's stealing all of a sudden?

anyways great job dude 🙂 keep it up

wtf does he mean with "clickbait religions" when his economic politics make no sense at all, I've been here since the creation of uwut engine, this is a throwaway acc btw, quit the stupidity and focus on your shit Uwut

Also you should add a default religion set, like Europe christian, asia (idk what religion) etc

I think the engine itself is a great idea, and that you will accept suggestions (unlike Uwut's criticism which is not even constructive criticism). It would be great if you remove the buffs, that each country has its own national religion that could be editable in the editor. And of course to change their religion either with a button or something (but at that time have a lot of debuffs because of the abrupt change of religion), also it could be changed through conquest (having debuffs, but having very few debuffs not as if it had been changed abruptly). English language would also be great (I speak Spanish, but I understand English more than Turkish HAHAHAHA). If at some point you would like to add the Spanish language, I offer to translate your engine into the Spanish language (Mexico) :)

On 12/29/2023 at 5:49 PM, Relse said:

I think the engine itself is a great idea, and that you will accept suggestions (unlike Uwut's criticism which is not even constructive criticism). It would be great if you remove the buffs, that each country has its own national religion that could be editable in the editor. And of course to change their religion either with a button or something (but at that time have a lot of debuffs because of the abrupt change of religion), also it could be changed through conquest (having debuffs, but having very few debuffs not as if it had been changed abruptly). English language would also be great (I speak Spanish, but I understand English more than Turkish HAHAHAHA). If at some point you would like to add the Spanish language, I offer to translate your engine into the Spanish language (Mexico) 🙂

There is English in the new version. AI has been revamped. Also, we suffer a lot when we change religion.

Spoiler: I May Have Made a New Turn Pass System.

Edited by SmearierMoon19