Age of History 3

Posted (edited)

9 years ago a Cold War ended. Regime that was in USSR fall and on it' ashes new states showed. When peoples from Europe and America thinked that it means better times and peace on world... rest of world everyday was hearing about new wars. Russia, USA and China are trying to get influenc on all of world... Caucasus is full of wars... Yugoslavia is slowy falling... what will happend in future?

NEW SCENARIO! From now every war from 2000 will be in game and every civ will get leaders

Screenshot_2024-03-23-17-53-45-534_M.D.thumb.jpg.bc55601d91273a657e031da08e6c2263.jpg

EVENTS! We are planing to do a lot of them in future

Screenshot_2024-03-23-17-54-19-984_M.D.thumb.jpg.802be0145d4e6b976a7c51ddc8e713d3.jpg

NEW IDEOLOGIES! 

Screenshot_2024-03-23-17-55-07-802_M.D.thumb.jpg.01d73b67a726475abdd7fd406a5d1166.jpg

Mod will support:

- English

- Polish

- Hope for more in future

Devs: 

@Historyk

@bizacjum

@Snajper

• Some of Cold War dev team

recruitment to dev team (you need to be in doscord to join):

If you want to make some content than here click the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGqoeNDApXdHkHyAaN9gDzDH3OqXo8Xsa_C-A4-RwUwd1_sQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Edited by Historyk

Guys we are looking for translators!

Most Wanted Lamguages:

• German

• Spanish

• French

• Russian

Wanted too but don't think if it will be so much peoples that use this languages and will be playing:

• Japanese

• Chinese

• Korean

• Turkish

• Slavic Languages (that are in game)

Contact me on discord: https://discord.gg/vZwqr5HsX6

On 28/03/2024 at 07:28, Historyk said:

Pessoal, estamos procurando tradutores!

Idiomas mais procurados:

• Alemão

• Espanhol

• Francês

• Russo

Queria também mas não pensem se serão tantas pessoas que usam essa linguagem e vão jogar:

• Japonês

• Chinês

• Coreano

• Turco

• Línguas eslavas (que estão no jogo)

Contate-me no discord:  https://discord.gg/vZwqr5HsX6

@Históriak Can I help with Brazilian Portuguese translation?

4 hours ago, TasmanianMapping said:

A. Will this mod be avaliable on android

B. Is it out yet?

C. Cant wait

A. It is making on android so I think that yes

B. No. It is not even 10% complete 😞

C. Thanks

Hey is there a way that I could help you with this mod? I've always thought a modern day mod with events would be awesome

Hey is there a way that I could help you with this mod? I've always thought a modern day mod with events would be awesome

13 hours ago, T Way said:

If you are good (or at least not so bad as I'm) at writing events descriptions and have idea for a one (or more) countries paths than you can join discord server. Than find me there and write to me (I'm Wielki_Czlek) and send a for which cuntry(ies) events you want make and send a one introduction event that you would do. Eventually you can translate mod to some language