Age of History 3
OwnM3Z0

We Need More Modders And A NEW MODDING SCENE In The AOH3 Community

On 5/5/2024 at 11:26 PM, OwnM3Z0 said:

THERES NOBODY ELSE, ITS JUST THESE 3 WHO HAVE ACTUALLY CODED

Well, firstly, there are a lot more such modders, and secondly, Uwut uses the achievements of BE2 and a couple more projects.

BUT being a participant in the development of several mods at once to one degree or another (and also planning to create a large-scale mod for AoH3 with a very high degree of detail), I can be sure that AoH3 will receive (perhaps not immediately, but as modders learn the game) a lot of good mods.

On 5/5/2024 at 1:26 PM, OwnM3Z0 said:

Sorry To Say It But THERE ARE VERY FEW ACTUAL MODS FOR AOH2, 95% of them is just scenarios slapped in with new map backgrounds (and sometimes new provinces) with a ''New UI'' which is just the old UI with A new Font, the actual Modifications Relative to Mainstream Grand Strategy ARE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN, Examples Like TNO, Bloody Europe, any UWUT Mod Are the Only Ones that actually add new AI, New Features like Nukes, Laws, AND LITERAL TOTAL TRANSFORMATIONS WITH NEW FEATURES FROM SCRATCH RECENTLY 

And As I Said Recently the mods have stepped in up during what i call ''The Age Of History Renaissance'' Which Started when The Development Of AOH3 was first Announced Late 2023, Where The Forums Went from being an empty lifeless wasteland where you could plug your scummy pyramid schemes without anyone even noticing because we had ZERO TRAFFIC and any post was pretty much talking to a wall With less than 20 views to what it is now, Posts can get thousands of views which indicates how busy AOH3 Has Made the forums

MY POINT IS, While we have Amazing Modders For scenarios AND coding that have recently shown us how both good and talented they can be (even if they steal from one another code, everyone gotta eat, IF YKYK) We Need a much bigger, much better modding scene for aoh3, WHY? because with the new amazing map, Adding 80 million provinces that barely allign with history and calling it a day won't do it or be any different because the vanilla game isn't lacking on map, UI or graphics anymore, rather mods will NEED Actual New Features to be Mods Like Better AI, Better Peace Treaties, Navies, New Systems ETC.. The Bar Is Much Much MUCH HIGHER! (also Our Polish Brudda lukasz announced that nearly everything will be open source so it will be way more moddable), so what i suggest is this: we need to LOBBY TOGETHER ALL THE GOOD MODDERS INTO ONE TEAM, IM TALKING @uwut, @Kerem Yılmaz (it will be hell getting those two working together) @Trans-Amur And The Fricking Russian Commies Making BE2 In Some Gulag in SIberia Probably or wherever the hell they are,  uhm who else...

THERES NOBODY ELSE, ITS JUST THESE 3 WHO HAVE ACTUALLY CODED STUFF IN, THE CREATOR OF KINGS OF DYNASTIES MOD SEEMS TO HAVE GONE TO LIVE IN A FOREST SOMEWHERE, HE HASN'T BEEN HEARD OF

back to my point, we need all these guys to band together to make actual mods that have actual new features Programmed in that actually work, AND EVEN THEN, WE NEED NEW FACES, NEW IDEAS, my proposition is: we MUST Get the attention of EU4/HOI4/ANY PARADOX MODDERS to come here, Join Our Community on this sketchy website that FOR SOME REASON STILL SHOWS THE NOT SECURE MESSAGE I DONT KNOW WHY LUKASZ HASN'T FIXED IT, and fart out actual good mods, this should be easy since such an open source game is already attractive to modders, so ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS REACH OUT AND TELL THEM ''HEY! THERE'S THIS GUY IN POLAND AND HE MADE A PRETTY GOOD GAME THATS MORE MODDABLE THAN THE ENTIRETY OF PARADOX INTERACTIVE, COME MAKE MODS TO COMPETE WITH SOME TURKISH GUY CALLED KEREM AND A GUY WITH A DOGE PFP'' and they should listen

they should....right?

my point is, AOH3 is Exactly Like A Beautiful Lakeside Mansion, Its Beautiful, Its got the right structure, it has a lot of space in it for new things, and its too expensive for someone in a 3rd world country, but its missing the furniture, the decoration, and most importantly the inhabitants

so we need to be diplomatic, we need to spread the word, get new faces, and NOT GATEKEEP, IM TIRED OF SEEING COMMENTS ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD ETHNICALLY CLEANSE ANY HUMAN WHO HASNT BEEN HERE SINCE AOC I, and we need to somehow work up a new community of modders because the current ones has very few actual modifications to the game, or else a game so moddable and so full of potential will just lay on the shelves of the steam page collecting dust, with no actual use of its limitless potential and possibility....

please laugh 💀

@Łukasz Jakowskithoughts?

EDIT: I DON'T HATE SCENARIO CREATING OR THINK IT'S FAKE AS A MOD FOR AOH2, I'M SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT IT NOT BEING AS ACCEPTABLE FOR AOH3 SINCE IT IS MUCH MORE FLEXIBLE CODE WISE AND IS MORE OF A MAINSTREAM GRAND STRATEGY! And the meta of Mods in Mainstream grand strategy is adding in new codes, I DO NOT HATE SCENARIO CREATORS, I REPEAT, I DO NOT HATE SCENARIO CREATORS

There's already quite a few modders, you say uwut here but you fail to mention all of the Russian and Chinese modders that pretty much made his carrier. Uwut engine is mainly stolen code from said Chinese and Russian modders, don't give him credit, give credit to the original creators of those features.
You also ignore the amount of people who are already planning on modding AOH3, which if you've actually looked there's quite a few already, including my very own project.

Anyways please quit yapping on the forums I'm getting tired of it.

57 minutes ago, Mirolit said:

Well, firstly, there are a lot more such modders, and secondly, Uwut uses the achievements of BE2 and a couple more projects.

BUT being a participant in the development of several mods at once to one degree or another (and also planning to create a large-scale mod for AoH3 with a very high degree of detail), I can be sure that AoH3 will receive (perhaps not immediately, but as modders learn the game) a lot of good mods.

yeah, he's completely ignoring like 30 different projects. For example the chinese EU4 mod, that is a faithful recreation of EU4 in AOH2. Or italian P&C's content, or any of the mods that UWUT steals his stuff from, or the guys behind the TNO mod, or DODK. This guy either is blind or is simply an uwut suckoff.

On 5/5/2024 at 3:26 PM, OwnM3Z0 said:

EDIT: I DON'T HATE SCENARIO CREATING OR THINK IT'S FAKE AS A MOD FOR AOH2, I'M SIMPLY TALKING ABOUT IT NOT BEING AS ACCEPTABLE FOR AOH3 SINCE IT IS MUCH MORE FLEXIBLE CODE WISE AND IS MORE OF A MAINSTREAM GRAND STRATEGY! And the meta of Mods in Mainstream grand strategy is adding in new codes, I DO NOT HATE SCENARIO CREATORS, I REPEAT, I DO NOT HATE SCENARIO CREATORS

this is surely a gameplay overhaul mod for hoi4 🗣️🔥 (https://mods.paradoxplaza.com/mods/72274/Any)

5 hours ago, Thefernofrommars said:

yeah, he's completely ignoring like 30 different projects. For example the chinese EU4 mod, that is a faithful recreation of EU4 in AOH2. Or italian P&C's content, or any of the mods that UWUT steals his stuff from, or the guys behind the TNO mod, or DODK. This guy either is blind or is simply an uwut suckoff.

1- i don't like UWUT anyways 

2- those projects actually add new features and export features from other mods, and as i said, these work PERFECTLY for the aoh2 modding scene and i have zero beef with them since i can't do half of the effort gone into them, i am talking aoh3 wise

As a HOI4, and Vic2 modder you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

these mods add new leaders, new events, new focus tree's etc like the mod you linked for HOI4, I DONT HATE ALL THE MODS YOU MENTIONED, I'M TALKING RELATIVE TO AOH3!

There's already quite a few modders, you say uwut here but you fail to mention all of the Russian and Chinese modders that pretty much made his carrier. Uwut engine is mainly stolen code from said Chinese and Russian modders, don't give him credit, give credit to the original creators of those features.
You also ignore the amount of people who are already planning on modding AOH3, which if you've actually looked there's quite a few already, including my very own project.

Anyways please quit yapping on the forums I'm getting tired of it.

i mentioned BEII and made a joke about it, as for UWUT i had no idea he stole his stuff until this moment, so i will edit that

I Understand all your criticizm but if feels like your talking to everyone here with a slight hint of ''I'm better'' or a bit arrogant like u know something we don't 

i can yap all i wan't here brudda, you don't tell me when i stop yapping considering your favourite hobby is to attack people who ask for frontlines and navy (this is a joke, no need to take it seriously i don't want to cause drama 💀''

6 hours ago, Mirolit said:

Maybe you are right, I Haven't seen all the projects that are aimed to be added for aoh3, i Have one of my own Actually that i wan't to add

13 hours ago, OwnM3Z0 said:

i mentioned BEII and made a joke about it, as for UWUT i had no idea he stole his stuff until this moment, so i will edit that

I Understand all your criticizm but if feels like your talking to everyone here with a slight hint of ''I'm better'' or a bit arrogant like u know something we don't 

i can yap all i wan't here brudda, you don't tell me when i stop yapping considering your favourite hobby is to attack people who ask for frontlines and navy (this is a joke, no need to take it seriously i don't want to cause drama 💀''

No, I am sick of people crediting uwut for stuff he didn't do.

11 hours ago, Thefernofrommars said:

No, I am sick of people crediting uwut for stuff he didn't do.

''HOW DARE YOU TAG A BIG MODDER WHEN YOU DIDN'T KNOW HE HAD STOLEN CODE!1!!''

calm down, i apologized and edited it and i wasn't rude anywhere thru this discussion, your acting like your some sort of royalty or something, I Already Said I Didn't know mister sassy boy