Age of History 3

I've come to ask about realtime dynamic border changing feature as troops/military units win or get defeated or have a stalemate; will you add a sort of feature like that, take Dummynation, a game that has really cool and unique border features. Something like that but of course, better and without border gore (possibly xD). There would be some issues like if the cities got split, but there should be an easy way to sort out the scripting by , for example, Germany and Poland go to war, Polish troops halfly advance into germany and Germany's capital gets split once again, the part of the Polish berlin city should be renamed to the nation's name like "Polish Berlin" or if germany won and split warsaw, it should be "German Warsaw" and make that for each city or region that got split during dynamic border settlements. Check out a Dummynation gameplay video to get a clearer idea of what the realtime dynamic border feature should be like. 

Of course, a lot should change from how Dummynation announced this feature, such as removing the troops like in the video randomly flinging themselves away or the weird border fight.

Posted (edited)

So we keep the Provinces and also move more freely looks better, sounds great

Edited by Unity

2 minutes ago, qxz said:

How would this work?

% of siege progress (pre 1912)  ---> % of province occupied, more parts of province occupied as war progresses in province (post 1912 frontline system)

unbelivebly hard to implement. It's need to create a more small territories than provinces and system would be like in Victoria 3 or EU5, where states can be splited between some countries.

But if we want to do exactly the same system as in video, I think there would need a realtime province-spliting mechanism and don't ask me, I really don't know how real it is to do.

😨😨😨

p.s.: if łukasz very sceptic on culture idea, just imagine how he'se sceptic on this.

1 hour ago, Naval said:

unbelivebly hard to implement. It's need to create a more small territories than provinces and system would be like in Victoria 3 or EU5, where states can be splited between some countries.

But if we want to do exactly the same system as in video, I think there would need a realtime province-spliting mechanism and don't ask me, I really don't know how real it is to do.

😨😨😨

p.s.: if łukasz very sceptic on culture idea, just imagine how he'se sceptic on this.

agreed, but this won't really change the game it's just a visual effect, whereas the cultures thing literally is essential