Age of History 3

($Jake$)

Greater Europe Map v0.75 - DEMO out now

Poll  

397 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had a ton of work but I'm balancing everything again. I should be pretty much untouched until I finish this now since I'm fairly well organized. I've nearly finished the background map aswell as the province map is finished (Although the provinces might alter slightly to fit the background map better) Expect an Alpha/Beta of some sort in June.image.thumb.png.cb18831c559b53ee0e78bbe53580a63f.png

On 5/6/2020 at 8:08 AM, ($Jake$) said:

Had a ton of work but I'm balancing everything again. I should be pretty much untouched until I finish this now since I'm fairly well organized. I've nearly finished the background map aswell as the province map is finished (Although the provinces might alter slightly to fit the background map better) Expect an Alpha/Beta of some sort in June.image.thumb.png.cb18831c559b53ee0e78bbe53580a63f.png

how much provinces will there be?

Demo might be out earlier than Friday, this is going faster than I expected..
Also, if you think this mod is useless because there is already a Europe map, let's take an example:
The current Europe map has 14 provinces in the Netherlands, my map has 34.
image.thumb.png.05197f9a9d1422338cbbaf4f155ae519.png

Edited by ($Jake$)

Everything is going fine except of the island provinces as seen here. I can ignore it for now as I release the beta but eventually I'll need to fix how it looks cause for some reason I can't get it to look nice. In the map editor it looks fine but in-game you can see the lines. I don't know if it's something I am doing wrong or the limitations of island provinces, but I am hoping to get a fix for it eventually. In the meantime I'll start working on the other provinces. I am hoping to include all of Benelux, at least most of Germany and most of Poland in the demo I'll release on Friday.
I'll include one or two scenarios too so you can experience how the game feels like with more provinces. I personally found combat more fun, even if I only played in the netherlands which is a tiny part of the map.
1540101999_Zrzutekranu(2830).thumb.png.6cc31985fdd97e90c920bb157f221b41.png1284709097_Zrzutekranu(2836).thumb.png.83dd16b1a85404722194355aec19b62d.png

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I know it was meant to be out on Friday but I had difficulties with some sea provinces surrounding the netherlands that did not want to change. For some reason, they still don't want to change, so unfortunately you will have to endure the bug for now. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15c5S6X6ohjgY4Bclc_PyF1FuytF-xGjW?usp=sharing

Here is the link to the google drive folder with all the files needed. Installing Instructions are in the main topic post.

I don't really care about making a few cents off this mod so I decided to send a simple link with no ads. Maybe in the future if people care about my mod and want me to keep working on it I'll give a way you can help me. At the moment, you can try out how fighting other nations works in this mod. Keep in mind that these are small nations, so once I add Germany, France, Poland and other larger nations you will get the better feel of the "grand strategy" idea.

Edited by ($Jake$)

On 6/14/2020 at 1:20 PM, ($Jake$) said:

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I know it was meant to be out on Friday but I had difficulties with some sea provinces surrounding the netherlands that did not want to change. For some reason, they still don't want to change, so unfortunately you will have to endure the bug for now. If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15c5S6X6ohjgY4Bclc_PyF1FuytF-xGjW?usp=sharing

Here is the link to the google drive folder with all the files needed. Installing Instructions are in the main topic post.

I don't really care about making a few cents off this mod so I decided to send a simple link with no ads. Maybe in the future if people care about my mod and want me to keep working on it I'll give a way you can help me. At the moment, you can try out how fighting other nations works in this mod. Keep in mind that these are small nations, so once I add Germany, France, Poland and other larger nations you will get the better feel of the "grand strategy" idea.

It need requiment

On 6/14/2020 at 2:20 PM, ($Jake$) said:

On 6/27/2020 at 10:31 AM, PatrolOwO said:

Can you add this on android? 

I posted this way earlier - I don't know how the android mods work so unless someone who knows how to do them wants to do it, I can't really do much to help android players.

On 6/29/2020 at 5:41 PM, ($Jake$) said:

I posted this way earlier - I don't know how the android mods work so unless someone who knows how to do them wants to do it, I can't really do much to help android players.

in fact i can do it for you