Age of History 3

memososisi

Greater Mod Pack (+200 Scenario, +8 Maps, 15+ Ideologies) (Addin+ v7)

Overall, you seem like a pretty nice guy who wants to help animals and to be honest i feel rude for doing what i did. But PLEASE, PLEASE credit the mods that you took content from, or better: Try to make stuff on your own. Addin+ can become a great mod if you would make stuff,not steal. Listen, i still have hope that you could fix this whole mess. And another thing, Please don't go crazy, i feel like you're losing it and it's starting to scare me. I hope you're ok.

18 hours ago, IlanFX said:

Overall, you seem like a pretty nice guy who wants to help animals and to be honest i feel rude for doing what i did. But PLEASE, PLEASE credit the mods that you took content from, or better: Try to make stuff on your own. Addin+ can become a great mod if you would make stuff,not steal. Listen, i still have hope that you could fix this whole mess. And another thing, Please don't go crazy, i feel like you're losing it and it's starting to scare me. I hope you're ok.

thx a lot :)) I am busy so I didn't credit the people, but I will credit the people as soon as possible.

On 7/16/2019 at 12:21 PM, PApaSpitler said:

you did addon+ and addin+ are basically the same thats not cool man wtf

Why are you saying that,the mod is totally different

26 minutes ago, PedroS said:

To give permission he needs your gmail address

But why? And btw i really respect his decision to credit the mods that he took content from, i guess we can call it a day?

11 hours ago, PedroS said:

Why are you saying that,the mod is totally different

Maybe because Addon+ is not other mod's content? And also, stop trying to defend him, he might have learned from his action but he doesn't deserve someone to defend him

The photo to access would be good if all countries were like the United States. In my country there are many stray dogs but going out to get one or leave a bowl with water outside is dangerous.

I live in Mexico and I take internet security very seriously. All your measurements are not very safe. The only sure thing is the Google drive. For some reason I do not let this comment larges.By the way I am writing this from Spanish to English with a Google keyboard function for android (I don't remember the name) so if there are errors in my speech that is why.