Age of History 3
trainhead1201

Elder Scrolls

UPDATE: The map is finally done. Here are the links for the things and how to put them in your game.

The Civilization folders:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yE3CkCa0FHAqAHWcWWBxbid6jDX7R4uu?usp=sharing

Put these in Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > Age of Civilizations II > game > civlization_editor

The actual map:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zl9jf8v-y14diR_CEng8VCT9Lqi2RjJi?usp=sharing

Put this in Program Files > Steam > steamapps > common > Age of Civilizations II > maps 

Also, in that location, there is a JSON file called Age_Of_Civilizations.

In that JSON file, you can see that it contains all of the Map folders.

You will need to do the same with the Elder Scrolls map;

{
            Folder: "elderScrolls"
 },

Enjoy!

Edited by trainhead1201

7 hours ago, trainhead1201 said:

Być może coś straconego w tłumaczeniu, ale co masz na myśli?

Też chciałem zrobić mapę, ale mi prowincję nie działają ;ccc

I cant find the civs you made I added them to the civilization editor but I don't see them in my civilizations when im in the game editor......this why I wish that the name of each civ in the game was in alphabetical order in the games documents so I know what civilization is what. plus I think im not doing this correctly im hoping someone could send me a step by step instruction vid on youtube or at least some screenshots on how to do this

ok there in my civilization editor I just need to know the name of these civs you created so I don't have to search through the game civilizations looking for them when I can look for for them in the games game civilization search engine ex: if your looking for a certain civ and you don't want go through the list from a to z the top left corner has a search engine so if you put down in the search engine united fed for example it gives you the federation of planets instead of searching through the entire u section looking for it …..so if I put down imperial or sky.....it would give me the closet match.  so if I knew what the name of these elder scroll civilizations you made ill be able to find them

On 04.01.2019 at 11:36, trainhead1201 said:

ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ: карта наконец сделана. Вот ссылки на вещи и как поместить их в вашу игру.

Папки Цивилизация:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1yE3CkCa0FHAqAHWcWWBxbid6jDX7R4uu?usp=sharing

Поместите их в Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Age of Civilizations II> game> civlization_editor

Актуальная карта:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zl9jf8v-y14diR_CEng8VCT9Lqi2RjJi?usp=sharing

Поместите это в Program Files> Steam> steamapps> common> Age of Civilizations II> карты 

Кроме того, в этом месте находится файл JSON с именем Age_Of_Civilizations.

В этом файле JSON вы можете видеть, что он содержит все папки Map.

Вам нужно будет сделать то же самое с картой Elder Scrolls;

{
            Папка: "elderScrolls"
 },

Наслаждайтесь!

In a googly disk, everything looks chaotically you need to pass all the file into a ZIP or rar to download with one click