Shop Soy: Der Kalte Krieg is an alternate-history scenario that I came up with. Althought some of the characters don't belong to me (I used characters from Nintendo don't judge me) the lore for this mod is 100% mine. The map is also inspired in the Thousand Week Reich and The New Order mods.
This mod isn't supposed to be taken seriously since it's mostly made for fun and in the end I don't even own many of the characters, I might add an download link for anyone who wants to play it but I don't want to go any further from that (Legal reasons, I don't want Nintendo to sue me or something)
I also accidentally used some UI from @Aryan when I tried to make the map darker, I could try to remove it but I'm scared to break the game so Aryan if you're reading this I'm just sorry, to compensate you from my mistake I would like to tell anyone who's reading this to check out @Aryan's Mods, they are simply amazing.
If you have any question about the lore feel free to ask in the comments, I'll gladly answer 🙂
My plans for Der Kalte Krieg:
>More then 100 events
>Focus trees for: Germany, Soviet Union, Japan, America, Free France, Burgundy, Gotenland, French State, Mongolia, Dominion of Canada, Korea (both North and South), Sweden, Polish Home Army, India, British India, Italian Empire, Spanish State, Turkey, Greece, Serbia, Hungary, Romania.
>5 new ideologies
>New Formable Nations
>More then 100 custom civilizations
Grosser Kaiser - is a modification designed to acquaint the player with an extremely interesting time period in human history - 1900-1950 years.
what's new the modification adds:
- About 30 new scenarios, starting in 1900 (the height of the war with Boers in Africa) and ending in 1949 - the beginning of the conflict in the duopolar world of the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Several backgrounds to choose from (PC version), the main of which is the dark background of the map, which is a mixture of the original background and the satellite one.
~ 170 new provinces, adding historicity to the borders in the game and changing the experience from the game for the better.
- A few events in the scenarios of the Second World War (1936), the Boer War (1900), the Spanish Civil War (1936), the beginning of the Cold War (1949).
- 15 ideologies.
- Interface in dark colors to immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the era.
- Music taken from HoI IV.
- More than 300 new rulers for states in different eras - from Bukhara Khan in 1900 to Kim Il Sung in 1949.
- Changed buildings in accordance with the surroundings.
- At the moment, there is only the Russian language, however, in the 1.2 update, English will also appear.
- And much more - you can see it yourself during the game.
All information in group.
Link to 1.1
THE GREAT WAR SCENARIO
Hello, forum people, today I bring you a scenario which I really wanted to do, this is, as you already saw in the title, a ww1 scenario.
I already know that there are MANY scenarios of the event, but in my opinion, I feel that those scenarios are missing things, for that reason, I decided to make one myself.
Currently, Europe and Africa are completed, but only Europe is available for download, in the next update (which would be version 2.0) would come Africa, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
What does the BETA version bring?
Scenario of Europe as of January 1, 1914 Diplomacy as realistic as possible New civilizations with the correct flags What is planned to be added to the future?
Full world map Almost all the leaders of the time The correct flags for each country Events about World War I and about some other things
I ask that if you notice any errors in the scenario, please tell me, so that the scenario improves and is completely accurate.
Images of the Beta version of the scenario (Europe only)
Images of Africa (Available in the next update)
BETA download link
The Great War Scenario Beta.rar
- 436 replies
- 10,657 views
- 423 replies
- 106,731 views
Age of Civilizations II - Conqueror's II Mod
Bringing turn count to 1 to avoid the permanent 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.Fix: 0 relations glitch. Plus new way to switch countries.
Improved version of the map editor, which differs from the usual one in that this version does not need to constantly restart the editor and manually rename the province files. This innovation will significantly reduce the time spent on creating a map and save your nerves.
Age of Elder Scrolls - is a mod that takes you to the universe of Elder Scrolls, to the planet Nirn. There will be:
- A big map of Nirn;
- Large count of elaborated scenarios;
- New ideologies;
- New diseases;
- Music from TES games;
- Remaded ages;
- Various wonders;
This mod will be developed for a long time, during the development something new will be added.
We are in VK - https://vk.com/ageofelderscrolls