Age of History 3

Simon

Varieties of combat units (+Poll)

Varieties of combat units AOC2  

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 20.01.2019 at 02:14, JustAnUser said:

Я думаю, что он должен включить это, особенно военно-морские силы. Это сделало бы игру намного более реалистичной.

You think correctly!

Considering computer power, not only would mobile devices would be affected, but many computers too. My laptop already has difficulties processing AoC2. It will also take away the originality of the game. While I have nothing against the existence of such a system, I want it to be optional, so in the form of a mod or add-on.

4 hours ago, Texas said:

Considering computer power, not only would mobile devices would be affected, but many computers too. My laptop already has difficulties processing AoC2. It will also take away the originality of the game. While I have nothing against the existence of such a system, I want it to be optional, so in the form of a mod or add-on

Depends on how much content you add. If it's not that complicated, it will not swallow RAM much. Also, i don't think making a game realistic takes away the originality. You either have a Risk type game or a Paradox type of game.

18 hours ago, JustAnUser said:

Also, i don't think making a game realistic takes away the originality. You either have a Risk type game or a Paradox type of game.

The most adequate and objective answer in this topic. 🤔👍

Edited by Simon

20 hours ago, Texas said:

of a mod or add-on.

If Lukasz will give more possibilities to modders(example Skyrim modding flowers), this mod will definitely made a fan or regular person who likes the game, knowing the encoding.

20 hours ago, Texas said:

mod or add-on.

If this is done as a Supplement or mod, the player will decide to put this combat system or not. But I think this combat system will attract the largest audience of aoc2.Yes, those who are against will probably install it to try and be more objective

The game takes place simultaneously in EU4, Vicky 2, and HOI4.  Unless World Governments unite to implement such an extensive amount of soldier types, Lucas's energy can be used elsewhere.  Not to mention new players would never understand it.

I wrote above it can be as a Supplement, the player can bulge himself to put this mod or not...
This mod can make a person who understands code programming.

8 hours ago, PETER said:

Lucas's energy can be used elsewhere.  Not to mention new players would never understand it.

I think if it will be difficult for you then you can not put this mod

Before write your opinion read what is written above

8 hours ago, PETER said:

The game takes place simultaneously in EU4, Vicky 2, and HOI4.  Unless World Governments unite to implement such an extensive amount of soldier types, Lucas's energy can be used elsewhere.  Not to mention new players would never understand it.

It is necessary to note, after all the fixes and bugs.To hell with diplomacy, he does not decide as the main gameplay is a military component

4 hours ago, Bennet said:

Это плохая идея ... Сначала нужно сделать « Дипломатию » и « ИИ ».

On 1/6/2019 at 3:47 AM, Simon said:

Добавить классы боевых единиц

Таких как: кавалерия, копейщики, мечники, пехота и т. Д.

Например, копейщики имеют небольшое преимущество перед кавалерией

Мы будем думать о том, что делать и в каких количествах.

Как мы обычно видим.

In the photo an example of how it will look when a collision of combat units

But it should not look like CK1(Strongly similar)

y4gsd3120ykx_1.jpg

Obviously I'll vote for it.