Age of History Games
Đine

1700 - Europe map

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pnompenb
      big russian mod

• By WorldStadiums
      AGE OF CONFLICT

Age of Conflict is a mod based on the modern era (1900-present), in which it will be tried to be as exact as possible to the various years in which the mod is based. From completely renewed scenarios of the First World War and the modern world, to completely new scenarios of the Cold War or the interwar period.
      This "Mod" I wanted to do a long time ago, I even published a post in the forum, but due to lack of time I had to delete it ... Now I have a little time to create it, so this time I will not delete it.
      The idea of the mod is completely inspired by Nova Aurora, my goal is to make something as cool as the previously mentioned mod.
      Also, if you have any suggestions for any scenario or if you want to help with the mod (either looking for information or things like that) you just have to tell me
      Discord Server: https://discord.gg/77ceMrqKgn
      What I plan to add:
      Many new scenarios ranging from 1900 to 2021 Rarely seen new civilizations, from very unknown African tribes to rare vassal states in scenarios New formable nations, mostly fictitious, but there will also be historical. Events in all scenarios New music Correct leaders for each scenario, (European, American and the most important countries of Asia, Africa and Oceania) There are more things that I would like to add, such as a new fund or new provinces, but they are things that I do not think I will add due to lack of time.
      Future scenarios:
      1900 1910 Great War || 1914 1916 Interwar Period || 1919/1920/1921 (Not decided yet) 1930 Chaco War || 1932 World War II || 1936 1940 1942 1945 1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 Yugoslav Wars || 1991 2000 Modern World || 2021 Internal territorial organizations || Europe 2021* *In this scenario would be the majority of states, provinces, etc. of European countries. It would be on the map of Europe that comes by default in the game, so that the limits are a little more exact
      (Scenarios such as the Second Sino-Japanese War or the Russian Revolution will not be included separately, as they will be included in the annual scenarios)
      Progress: 4%
      Screenshots: Coming Soon

• By Trans-Amur
      Bloody Europe II - it's a mod with a huge map of Europe.

In these mod is:

-Giant map of Europe (4434 provinces) + big map of Europe (2637 provinces) + large map of German Empire (937 provinces)
      -Large count of scenarios from ancient times to alternative future
      -New fonts and music
      -Plenty of new civilizations, form civs and union
      -You will see changes in the game code that will change the game significantly
      Actual version - 1.1.5

What's added in version 1.1.5:
      • Added new types of technologies
      • Transferred music from the PC version to the android version
      • Changes in maximum values for some technologies
      • Changed effects for technologies
      • Changes in the "technological" attack of the troops
      • Changes in localization
      • The influence of technologies on action points and on diplomacy points has been improved
      • Changed the internal boundaries of the provinces
      • Added transparency to inner provinces
      • Corrected some connections on the map
      • Changed conditions for the conclusion of the alliance
      • Increased the influence of the condition "Holy Roman Empire" for joining the alliance
      • AI now makes alliances more often
      • Added new symbols to the country editor
      • Corrected types of terrain on the map
      • The value for the control modifier has been increased, now it affects the cost of assimilation
      • Little performance improvement
      • Now the risk of revolution grows faster with little happiness
      • Change in AI
      • Minor changes in the rebels
      • Change in the game interface
      • Optimized --- file
      • Changed file "pix"
      • Changed the brightness of colors in the technology menu
      • Now the game requires one background and does not need to be divided into 2 parts
      • Added new formed nations
      • Minor fixes
      We hope you enjoy it!

Here you can download the new version

PC:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SnOldPbZzdI7ugxAMSdvhD_jNMjxuT-I/view?usp=sharing

Android:

Google - https://drive.google.com/file/d/19H-Ld2ikLjnVoZoZPJm3ZG__F1koMfJk/view?usp=sharing
      Installation:
      PC 

Installation instructions for the mod:

move the folder from the archive to the desktop. To start the game, go to the folder and run Bloody_Europe II.jar (there are changes to the game code on the jar).

Android

1.Download and run the file;

2. Install as normal game;

3. (Recommended) Delete the game cache if another mod or original game is present on the device;

4. Start the game (if the game freezes at 49% load, then turn off the game and start again).

• By munastro
      Hello, so I made this because I was inspired by some maps, like the Greater europe map, and province map of europe, link to the map here https://www.ageofcivilizationsgame.com/topic/156761-a-province-map-of-europe-work-in-progress/. I have made the black sea and some lakes.
      I am using a 16384 x 8192 map of Earth, using the equirectangular projection. I am finishing the coast lines before I start work on provinces, and making the background. Here's what I have made so far.

• By Latusay
      i've created my first public scenario, hope u liked it.
      https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OIFvS8PRtEVwer2_z7nKva4ksiTk2pkb

I made an better version and its more like modern europe, now its alot better in look. borders are changed and they are more modern too.
      link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M1MINE31BgicbtPNmLgfaAYvHweOGrMX
      here's a look

Thank u Soo muchfor 400 Views! wow!
      Check out also my channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCff1jblKSkV9Ui1F3RBV4Sw
      The update 3! Is here:
      Changes: Continent Expansion, Borders changes, new countries! Deleted countries!
      W.I.P Update 4 (EVENTS!) is online but still many things to make! thats why i share for u update 4 already!
      LINK:

• Popular Now

• Our picks

• Tell a friend

Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!