Age of History 3
Narki

United Kingdom (and Ireland)

English (With Google Traductor XD)

Hi everyone!

In my first publication I will present my first scenario created by me, which is from the United Kingdom (the countries that make it up) and to Ireland (And why ?, because yes XD).

In the future, you may add other territories (such as the Falkland Islands or Cook Islands) in this scenario, since they are part of the United Kingdom.

Clarifications:
- The scenario was not stolen from anyone, it was created on January 21 (besides before publishing this I looked for if someone did something similar, and there was one, but without Ireland).
- If there are any errors of territories or on the folder, I ask that they tell me in the comments.
And that, see you on another occasion :D/

Español (Sin Traductor Google XD).

¡Hola a todos!

En mi primera publicación presentaré a mi primer escenario creado por mi, que es del Reino Unido (los países que lo conforman) y a Irlanda (¿Y por qué?, por que si XD).

En un futuro tal vez añada a otros territorios (como las Islas Malvinas o Islas Cook) en este escenario, ya que forman parte del Reino Unido.

Aclaraciones:

-          El escenario no se lo robé a nadie, fue creado el 21 de enero (además que antes de publicar esto busqué si alguien hizo algo parecido, y hubo uno, pero sin Irlanda).

-          Si hay algún error de territorios o sobre la carpeta, pido que me lo digan en los cometarios.

Y eso, nos vemos en otra ocasión :D/preview.png.a905952ed287388c02f1a2614a0aedcd.png

map.rar

Edited by Narki