Age of History 3
The IM

Better World War II Mod

Here, you can hep me:  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As we know, the scenario of World War II is not quite well done. For example, in my version you will find, for example, instead of Hungary, the Kingdom of Hungary with their proper flag, king, perks to the king and the starting army, and in addition with a very weak economy. The latter may piss off some, but I did it to force everyone to develop economics in the country. I just think personally that the game is not focused on conquest alone. That's why this mod!
And something that is rare ... Events! Of course you will find fashions with some Events up to World War II, but usually only countries such as the Third Reich or France, for example, which often shoot because we want to play something, say weaker. I am trying to ensure that even the smallest war participant, such as Luxembourg, has at least one event! A download link will appear here:

Download link: *mod is not ready

Update:

-Spanish civil war,

-Marco Polo bridge battle.

-Unified China Front

-Anchluss

-Chechoslovakia problem,

-Blitzkrieg

-Barbarossa

-Hindenburg

Here i add some new events.  It's small update 😕

Important information:

I am not a person who often sits at the laptop. This is unfortunately associated with my mod. It will appear probably at the beginning of August and even though I am busy doing other projects and it will be delayed. Even if I did not speak on the site, I am working on it and will not leave it.

Here is link to my discord server where i making this mod: https://discord.gg/fJTm2x

243/5000

Edited by The IM
Update

What is the starting date in "Better WWII Mod"? Will the alliances strickly based on history?  Will the nations have their historical powers or Allies will be weaker in sake of balance?

11 hours ago, The IM said:

As we know, the scenario of World War II is not quite well done. For example, in my version you will find, for example, instead of Hungary, the Kingdom of Hungary with their proper flag, king, perks to the king and the starting army, and in addition with a very weak economy. The latter may piss off some, but I did it to force everyone to develop economics in the country. I just think personally that the game is not focused on conquest alone. That's why this mod!
And something that is rare ... Events! Of course you will find fashions with some Events up to World War II, but usually only countries such as the Third Reich or France, for example, which often shoot because we want to play something, say weaker. I am trying to ensure that even the smallest war participant, such as Luxembourg, has at least one event! A download link will appear here:

Looks fine, good luck!

15 hours ago, The IM said:

wow the link actually works! The mod looks perfect. Keep it up IM

On 5/27/2020 at 9:43 AM, The IM said:

If someone want's to help me in translation, reply here!

I can help but only in translation because i can't do events

Edited by FAFFKA

On 5/27/2020 at 11:20 AM, Ötüken said:

What is the starting date in "Better WWII Mod"? Will the alliances strickly based on history?  Will the nations have their historical powers or Allies will be weaker in sake of balance?

it will probably be 1933 January 30. At this point in history, Hitler conquers the authorities in the Weimar Republic.

On 5/27/2020 at 5:10 PM, Clonemanda1st said:

Will you be doing events like the hoover dam or the Hindenburg. Also, will you add chances on the Hindenburg not crashing or Emilia Earhart making it back home. 

On 5/27/2020 at 5:10 PM, Clonemanda1st said:

Will you be doing events like the hoover dam or the Hindenburg. Also, will you add chances on the Hindenburg not crashing or Emilia Earhart making it back home. 

I can make this ones, but don't expect it to transfer all events from hoi4 for example. I definitely expect Hindenburg

On 5/28/2020 at 1:40 AM, kokakolabrooooo said:

not to be offensive or something,you know me by another your topic but this isnt a mod,but a scenario

so isnt fair to put it in mods instead of scenarios

mods need a lot of more work

this won't be the scenario itself: I will introduce new ideologies, cities and their names at the time (Leningrad or Stalingrad for example) otherwise it will change the interface

2 hours ago, The IM said:

this won't be the scenario itself: I will introduce new ideologies, cities and their names at the time (Leningrad or Stalingrad for example) otherwise it will change the interface

bruh dont understand me wrong

i follow you work and you are fantastic 

but is till think it isnt enough

all that stuff is pretty easy(ok scenarios and events take time)

anyway good job

6 hours ago, The IM said:

There if you want all the Hoi4 flags from all ideologies (credits to CaelemSG om reddit)

HOI4 - Copy.zip

1 hour ago, The IM said:

Thanks for help!

No Problem Chief ! Is there a discord for your "Better WW2" To Follow the development ?

On 5/30/2020 at 4:37 PM, Leeb said:

No Problem Chief ! Is there a discord for your "Better WW2" To Follow the development ?

unfortunately I don't have a discord server for this project. Someday it will probably appear.

On 6/1/2020 at 2:15 PM, The IM said:

ok, you will translate but first I will make my mod

a nie ma go po polsku?

PS. sory że pisze po polsku ale tak mi dużo wygodniej

On 6/2/2020 at 2:44 PM, FAFFKA said:

a nie ma go po polsku?

PS. sory że pisze po polsku ale tak mi dużo wygodniej

Ale ja z Polski jestem też xD tylko że moda w angielskim robie

18 hours ago, The IM said:

Ale ja z Polski jestem też xD tylko że moda w angielskim robie

ok ale na górze jest napisane że już jest po polsku i czy masz tłumaczyć więc o co chodzi?

Edited by FAFFKA