Age of Civilizations
Arlekin100

What's the craziest unions or former countries you have ever done?

13 hours ago, Arlekin100 said:

Have you ever done any type of crazy union or any random formable country? Please write it down here 😋(❁´◡`❁)

Played as Red China in WW2 and went the cheap way: union with ROC. The whole game felt wrong...

On 7/27/2020 at 4:37 AM, Arlekin100 said:

Have you ever done any type of crazy union or any random formable country? Please write it down here 😋(❁´◡`❁)

i just make colonies as turkey in ww2

• Similar Content

• By Earthball
      Hi guys
      This is the Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ for AOC2 that i created
      I hope you will like!
      How to download:
      To download, you need to go to "formable_civs" folder on Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ folder and copy the "unrlp" file and paste the "unrlp" file on Age of Civilizations 2 -> map -> Earth -> formable_civs.
      Only before you need to download the Union of New Rio de la Plata civilization file at that link below:
      The file of Union of New Rio de la Plata formable civ is here below for download:

Union of New Rio de la Plata Formable Civ for AOC2.rar
    • By Mayo
      I was wondering if bot can  start union with other bots or the Player
    • By DenizMert2008
      game has a folder ........./Age Of Civilizations II/game/unions
      i cant add overlays how can i add it
    • By plplqpl
      Witam mam 2 pytania pierwsze to opcja aby uformowac unie czy gdy kraj ktoremu wysle sie pytanie sie zgodzi bedzie z nami polaczony czyli bedzie tez  polaczona flaga.Drugie pytanie odnosnie tez formowania unii co zrobic aby kraj ktoremu wysle sie prosbe zaakceptowal ja prosze o odp
    • By General Whiskers
      This is the Chunzing from my 1946 Scenario.  This was made in case any of you out their wanted to form the Chunzing.
      Download Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/xnefrabfpjf81zl/Chunzing.zip/file

Chunzing.zip
  • Our picks