Age of History 3
Aryan

The New Order - 1.1.0.3

On 11/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, Aryan said:

A mod based on The New Order mod for Hearts of Iron 4. It currently has events for several major events like German Civil War, South African War, Collapse of Triumvirate, Russian Regional Reunification, English Civil War and Franco-Burgundian War.

Recommended: 

AI Aggressiveness: 0 to 50 percent (Prevents extreme border gore)

Fog of War: Classic

Version 1.0.6

TNO Aoh2 "Allah, Tundra, and Cliffs" Update 1.0.6

✢Elections in Some Nations: India, Azad Hind, Canada, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Norway and Thailand
✢Russian Deunifiers: Onega, Zlatoust, Batov's insurgency, Siberian Worker Revolt and Sudaplatov's coup
✢Italian Content
✢Iberian Divorce and Iberian Wars added
✢British Isles Content
✢RK civs for Göring added, including some from Göring's Wild Ride
✢New Leaders added and several Portraits updated
✢New Borders for East Asia
✢West African Anarchy Is Gone
✢Philippines and Shōnan Conflict
✢New Nations In Central Asia
✢Algerian Collapse
✢1950s TNO Scenario with events for the West Russian War
✢New Leaders For Russia: Bessonov, Yuriy and Lydia
✢New Landmarks
✢New City Names

FIXES,
✢Fixed Wars On Iran, Iraq, and Oman
✢Fixes On Levant (Still Not Final)
✢Fixed Elections For Komi, Samara and United States
✢More Minor Fixes

Android: https://mega.nz/file/WpAVWaLT#Fpc7RD5uyboSOeOy7PhNN3GU4_UeYRxQ243cO6yAcOQ

Pc: https://mega.nz/file/OkBhUQIC#LDNGzUSowZbyLrA1SxgISQZtnwdskGbulC958AIvdaI

Jar file for pc: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S4OXSNdiRJWN6eS2B5ujHtEhb20oLA9K/view?usp=sharing

Version 1.0.5

Android
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Aps71KO0Nw2H1yxbyVeh65_-BYV2vWBB/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/G9JhFSZQ#h02GAPBry5y8QIPkSk4ZNVT1Ya-dZVn9Zu9UUQjT6MM

PC
Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AtaU1U3VC9vYaL7Yyp80GAgEVHROn9cQ/view?usp=drivesdk
Mega: https://mega.nz/file/C8YBTSxT#-1X-sLL8KVM8OV__F_MG7eIf_cSTejzZ5QSkymPaTpE

● Heydrich content added
● Russian superregional unification added
● Atlantropa and Lake Congo added
● Leader change mechanism has been changed to allow easier switching of leaders. It replace the old mechanism for all countries in subsequent patches.
● Leader changes added to Brazil, Britanny, France, Netherlands and Bulgaria
● Italo-Turkish war changed
● Tito and Francectic variants of the Croatian uprising added
● West African events added
● Malayan and Filipino Civil War added
● Collapse of Italian East Africa added
● Province connections have been altered, now all of Indonesia is connected, there is a connection between Japan and Korea and there are connections between some small European islands and the mainland in order to allow the ai to conduct wars like the Indonesian civil war and Ostland civil war better.
● Speer can now negotiate with Republic of Poland, Republic of Ukraine and Landrut's forces in Ostland if they win
● OFN decolonisation of Africa added
● Certain Middle Eastern War events have been changed to allow the rebels a better chance

Credits: 

This scenario served as the base of my mod so that I didn't have to draw the borders from scratch. It also had events till the German Civil War and South African War.

The ui sounds and older map background are taken from Project Imperator, a now discontinued mod.

The creator of an Equestria at War mod, Dmitry Bunt told me how to set min ai aggressiveness to 0%.

Screenshot_20210118-205459.png

Screenshot_20210118-210158.png

Hey Aryan, how do you make leaders change? It would can really useful for my mod!🙂

16 hours ago, Content Security Check said:

Virus Confirmed

The content The New Order mod - 1.0.6 is confirmed with found 24 viruses, automatic scan by over 100 known anti virus programs confirmed this

Joined 16 Hours Ago Lol

On 11/1/2021 at 1:12 PM, Content Security Check said:

Virus Confirmed

The content The New Order mod - 1.0.6 is confirmed with found 24 viruses, automatic scan by over 100 known anti virus programs confirmed this

One more spam

On 11/3/2021 at 12:52 AM, ANDEWERDER said:

Komi is broken again, also strange things are happening in Algeria and because of this, a war begins between France and Spain, so far these are all problems that I noticed, but still they are quite large

I'll be releasing a bug fix in a few days

On 11/2/2021 at 12:42 AM, Vice Admiral Nelson said:

Hey Aryan, how do you make leaders change? It would can really useful for my mod!🙂

I edited classes.dex (open it with MT Manager, use the dex editor plus option)

Go to Game_Action

Type

invoke-virtual {v0}, Lage/of/civilizations2/jakowski/lukasz/Game;->build_Leaders()V

Right above .line 193

IMG_20211105_143500.JPG

On 03.11.2021 at 14:42, ANDEWERDER said:

Гитлер остается у власти на выбранной стороне игрока в Германии. Ариан, если есть возможность, было бы здорово увидеть небольшое исправление

I'm a little wrong here, it only happens when the player chooses the side of Goering

Screenshot_2021-11-05-20-51-26-177_age.of.civilizations2.tno.jpg

i cant play the game, if i save and exit the game and load the save i cant recruit, open diplomacy or do anything. Can somebody please help me.

1 hour ago, help me said:

i cant play the game, if i save and exit the game and load the save i cant recruit, open diplomacy or do anything. Can somebody please help me.

How to fix this (Android only) 

Click new game then leave that game ( no need to save) then hopefully it will work again.

2 hours ago, Heinrich Himmler said:

How to fix this (Android only) 

Click new game then leave that game ( no need to save) then hopefully it will work again.

Thanks for the help but it still doesn't work

1 hour ago, help me said:

Thanks for the help but it still doesn't work

Never mind, i did it, i just edited the scenarios and it works now

Hey @Aryan pretty great job, I'm here to thx u for this great experience I hade and give u some suggestions if u want.

• Pls add x7 scale: It will be really great if u add 7x scale so borders don't look ugly. 
  • Pls make font smoother: I know this is might be funny for some people but pls add a smoother font.
  • Add event for middle east countys: specially for: Iran, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iraq 
  • I don't know there is a problem with my pc or other things but graphics in my game is REALLY ugly. Also UI is broken for me and it's too bif even after I chosen smallest font and UI.

Thanks you for reading my suggestion and wasting your time.

hey dude, i think the 1.0.6 version needs some major fixes. the algerian wars always end up with iberia annexing occitanian france and brittany beating the oas in algeria, the algerian wars needs some major fixes because french algeria (oas) doesnt peace out with brittany and drags france into war with iberia. the iberian forces in algeria are also guaranteed to win because iberia always gets called into the war. for west africa, zarmaland doesnt spawn in for some reason, mossiland also kicks free france's ass and yorubaland is op. huttig doesnt annex the old iberian guinea provinces that zentralafrika controls now. the moskowien two-state solution always gets cucked because theres three provinces bordering kaukasia that doesnt get annexed by the sovereign zone. so instead wolgastadt annexes it instead. the irish entry into the ofn doesnt work properly. the us elections also doesnt work properly

17 hours ago, NotLitzky said:

hey dude, i think the 1.0.6 version needs some major fixes. the algerian wars always end up with iberia annexing occitanian france and brittany beating the oas in algeria, the algerian wars needs some major fixes because french algeria (oas) doesnt peace out with brittany and drags france into war with iberia. the iberian forces in algeria are also guaranteed to win because iberia always gets called into the war. for west africa, zarmaland doesnt spawn in for some reason, mossiland also kicks free france's ass and yorubaland is op. huttig doesnt annex the old iberian guinea provinces that zentralafrika controls now. the moskowien two-state solution always gets cucked because theres three provinces bordering kaukasia that doesnt get annexed by the sovereign zone. so instead wolgastadt annexes it instead. the irish entry into the ofn doesnt work properly. the us elections also doesnt work properly

Piggybacking off of this

Italian Elections never occur nor do Komi Elections(If they can even be considered that)

Those are the only two I feel NotLitzky forgot to mention as the rest are spot on, especially the OAS escalating the Algerian Wars with France and Iberia

Edited by Weimarska