Jump to content
Age of History Games
Aryan

The New Order mod - 1.0.73

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Egor the holy regent said:

give us a link to the mod

 

11 hours ago, RussianPetersburg said:

Send the new discord link please man

 

13 hours ago, RussianPetersburg said:

Send the discord link please

 

19 hours ago, Marshall.55 said:

send me the discord link please 

 

19 hours ago, Marshall.55 said:

send me the discord link please 

 

20 hours ago, OriginalUsername said:

where is the update?

 

On 4/3/2022 at 11:51 PM, reduxerun said:

did not work

 

On 4/3/2022 at 11:38 PM, RussianPetersburg said:

I want link I want enter to discord but I can't link broken 

GIVE ME TNO GIVE ME LINK BROZER

Браат помоги мне

GREAT TRAIL IRON YAZOV AWAITS  где же ссылка помогите мне

 

 

On 4/3/2022 at 11:30 PM, RussianPetersburg said:

Please new invite link to discord

Russian guy from Браухичштат wants to play new version of tno

 

On 4/3/2022 at 11:28 PM, RussianPetersburg said:

I need link to your discord group guys I can't enter 

Old link

https://discord.gg/89BpAWjDGM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

TNO Aoh2 Update 1.0.7: Broken Pedestal 

 

✢Reworked nations: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, India, Azad Hind, Thailand, and Manchukuo

✢Added events in Japan, Guangdong and some nations in Central America

✢Full Russian Unification for Bunyachenko, Oktan, Kaganovich, Khrushchev, Zylov, Stalina, Katushev, Yakovlev, Shukshin, Pokryshkin and Omsk. The others will be added in the bug fixes in the next few days.

✢Updated Portraits

✢90+ Subideologies Added

✢Speer Events: Fascist, Authdem and NatSoc

✢Added Ukrainian Civil War, Kaukasian War, and Moskowien Dissolution

✢Added Italian Elections

✢New User Interface

✢New City Names

✢Some Other Minor Changes

✢Russian now works. Russian country names added (Probably innacurate because I used Google Translate. Peple who actually know Russian are helping fix that.)

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xaBnBVPT48tVVA5KovKXBe66gSvqqI1r/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xdsjPuIMUZjToxefBppJIEJ7Ft2fORr9/view?usp=drivesdk

Discord member Denik's music add-on: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1FokqK5yWjb8at8Qc0QhFDD9Md9bfd027

 

Upate log if you already had 1.0.7 or 1.0.71

@everyone AoH2 TNO 1.0.72

Disocrd member Denik's Music add-on: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1FokqK5yWjb8at8Qc0QhFDD9Md9bfd027

 

Shukshin bug fixed

Pokryshkin and Shukshin Russian Reunification added

The post regional unification wars will now occur regardless of whether or not the region was unified by a unifier by that time

Late game civil wars fixed

Ba'athist nations will form an alliance after winning their civil war

United Arab Republic may seize the Suez if Italians don't have Egypt

Assad coups Turkish Syria during the Oil Crisis

Oberlander (NatSoc Speer) now forms Übergangsregierungs rather than Reichslands

Speer puppet colours fixed

Some India and England bugs fixed

Some missing leaders added

Momyshuly no longer leads Democratic Kazakhstan

Sakharov doesn't lead every single type of Tomsk

Possible Islamist coups added in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan

Moskowien warlords change name after unification

Old Malay and Phillipines Civil War readded

Russian now works. Russian country names added (probably very innacurate because I don't know Russian)

 

Note: Speer declaring war on Ukraine and Ukrainian communists winning too much is still an issue. I was already wrapping up this one when I paid attention to those

Edited by Aryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Albert speer said:

I couldn't help but to notice the little defcon sign next to the total war casualties I'm intrigued,how does it work exactly?

That's not really a new mechanic. We wanted to change the sign for the difficulty screen but the other places got changed with the skull too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Aryan said:

That's not really a new mechanic. We wanted to change the sign for the difficulty screen but the other places got changed with the skull too.

I see,nice little detail though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to inform you about some bugs in the mod.
1. When Bormann defeats Slovakia and makes it Nazi, it does not become a vassal and ally of Germany
2. Sometimes the civil war in Ukraine does not start, that is, the parties spawn, but the war between them does not start
3. When Bormann wins, he does not single out Ukraine, and Crimea remains independent
I hope there will be no bugs in future versions.
And please make it so that vassals don't declare independence even at 0% aggressiveness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17pm6gLmh7TAWgGhZv427O-sL2ozesj8j/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-qefQkysew7EIJv71ndDCdIJfiPr7l8/view?usp=drivesdk

TNO AoH2: Broken Pedestal Patch 3 - 1.0.73 has been released

 

-Central Asian regime changes added

-Full unification in Moskowien Warlords

-Peaceful unification between WRRF and Tyumen and Komi Left and Tyumen added

-Petlin and Nikita's takeovers added

-Russian Reunification added for Zhukov, Tukhachevsky, Petlin, Matkovsky, Mikhail, Nikita and Rodzaevsky

-Some strange reports are coming from Burgundy and Siberian Anarchy

-Reworked Ideologies and Subideologies, starting nations now have correct subideologies in pc. And also new Subideologies added.

-Added 70s Portraits to some Russian Unifiers

-Portraits for Speer's Eastern Europe added

-HMMLR skeleton content added

-200 new overlays for civ editor thanks to @Dumb Gamer on Discord

 

FIXES

-Ireland content fixed

-Fixed some Portraits In-game

-Levant and Gulf leaders added

-Changed the size of some UI elements

 

Edited by Aryan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Aryan said:

Android: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17pm6gLmh7TAWgGhZv427O-sL2ozesj8j/view?usp=drivesdk

PC: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18-qefQkysew7EIJv71ndDCdIJfiPr7l8/view?usp=drivesdk

TNO AoH2: Broken Pedestal Patch 3 - 1.0.73 has been released

 

-Central Asian regime changes added

-Full unification in Moskowien Warlords

-Peaceful unification between WRRF and Tyumen and Komi Left and Tyumen added

-Petlin and Nikita's takeovers added

-Russian Reunification added for Zhukov, Tukhachevsky, Petlin, Matkovsky, Mikhail, Nikita and Rodzaevsky

-Some strange reports are coming from Burgundy and Siberian Anarchy

-Reworked Ideologies and Subideologies, starting nations now have correct subideologies in pc. And also new Subideologies added.

-Added 70s Portraits to some Russian Unifiers

-Portraits for Speer's Eastern Europe added

-HMMLR skeleton content added

-200 new overlays for civ editor thanks to @Dumb Gamer on Discord

 

FIXES

-Ireland content fixed

-Fixed some Portraits In-game

-Levant and Gulf leaders added

-Changed the size of some UI elements

 

U made me Re install Aoc2, Never Gonna Stop downloading your mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Genesis2335 said:

Can I make a scenario for this?

I have no issue with others using my mod as their base. Just mention this mod wherever you upload it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's kind of sad to hear the majority of the TNO themed songs aren't on the radio anymore.

Btw any plans for Burgundian content?

Or maybe a great trial event?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Aryanhave you considered adding the new battle tactic system/technology to TNO?

Not only would it be a good replace for the colonisation technology which is practically useless.

But it would also bring some balance and strategic thinking to the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/23/2022 at 10:43 PM, Albert speer said:

@Aryanhave you considered adding the new battle tactic system/technology to TNO?

Not only would it be a good replace for the colonisation technology which is practically useless.

But it would also bring some balance and strategic thinking to the mod.

Are you referring to the new techs in BE2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2022 at 1:23 PM, Aryan said:

Are you referring to the new techs in BE2?

Yes.

In my opinion it would greatly improve the game and bring some strategic thinking + it would get rid of a useless game mechanic (the colonisation technology)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, although I unified England like Thatcher or Macmillan it doesn't unifty and it has still Kingdom of England, you need to fix this bug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...