Age of History 3

my aggressiveness  is still only going down to 50%, is it because of my java edition, since to play i always need to change my java edition to my older version

On 6/6/2023 at 9:00 PM, GeckoSlav said:

my aggressiveness  is still only going down to 50%, is it because of my java edition, since to play i always need to change my java edition to my older version

My Java version is the newest one, I dont know why you are facing these problems

On 2/18/2023 at 5:27 PM, Italian PeC said:

All the features of the mods are listed in the description 

If you consider gameplay only doing continous mindless conquest and forming countries with no difference but color and flag, then yess, germany does not have any base game - type formables, if you ignore the literal tens of formables this mod introduces through events (north German confederacy, german empire, volksreich germany in fuhrerreich, neopagan germany or futurist germany in red flood scenario, and many more). 

Bro humbled him so hard 💀

Hello, I would like to report a problem with the mod.
After playing until approximately 1852, the game saves automatically, and when I turn off the game and the cell phone, the save has a problem.
It doesn't enter the save and suddenly the menu opens
How do I resolve this?Hello, I would like to report a problem with the mod.
After playing until approximately 1852, the game saves automatically, and when I turn off the game and the cell phone, the save has a problem.
It doesn't enter the save and suddenly the menu opens
How do I resolve this?

Thing I don't like about age of imperialism (the mod) 

Take this as a list of things that Age of Imperialism can change. 

-Bad colors :This mod really has very bad colors in the zone of europe in the current day, sometimes i cannot even recognize the color of my country and the color of other country. It only has green colors ands its variants IN EUROPE

-Strange looking flag :It's really strange looking for me the flags cause of the gold thing it has around the flag, it covers like a 15% of the flag

-Very detailed icon :The icon (at least for android) it's very detailed and i think you can change it to something more related like a map or something..

I hope you read this message, thank you. 

Screenshot_20231225_094350.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_094252.jpg

Screenshot_20231225_094620.jpg

On 6/6/2023 at 4:00 PM, GeckoSlav said:

try running the game from the .jar files within the game files or else install the UWUT Engine

Hi, can somebody give me tutorial on how to make Russia change it's government from Non industrialized to partially industrialized in congress of Vienna scenario 1815 when we play as Russia ?

On 4/19/2021 at 10:48 AM, Kerem Yılmaz said:

Looks nice 👍

yeah how to install the mod into my game