Age of History 3

Orhan Eren GR

Gathering Storm : 1936 - WW1 Scenario ( WITH 200 EVENT AND 45 NEW LEADER !!!) V2.5 (FİNAL VERSİON) RELASED !!!

Hello !
This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
With Events of course !

------WİTH 200 EVENTS !------

IMPORTANT ! 

I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!

And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!

And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!

And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !

And play with %20 AI Agressive - %50 Game Speed

V2.5 - Final Version !

-New 12 event
-New 24 leader (with pictures)
-And now the total number of events is 200. the total number of leaders is 45 (and they all have pictures!)

Producers : Beag_5 (me) - Price

And thanks for the help :  Mad Dog - Emrer Bozkurters - Çikolatalı Süt - Mr. Cool Brock.

Download Link for PC :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yau1h9DhEaB5WVGSa067LcNI9NwNzXF4/view?usp=sharing

Download Link for Mobil (Parch 0.3 with WW1): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1symWK-oBv2ezDVd5ZNO2tW0svV5rqJd0/view?usp=sharing

JOIN OUR DISCORD : https://discord.gg/RpFss7PHcM

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

Adsız.png

2.png

Edited by Orhan Eren GR

merge your mod with mr hirovon mod, let the ai ran histroiccally the decision is on our hands. contact him

Just now, BaronVon016 said:

You don't have permission to edit my mod

Man its just ww1 scenario ? I didn't make any changes in the world war 2 scenario. Why did you say that ? 

a lot of people do scenario to the gathering storm mode. so what's wrong in my scenario?

Edited by Orhan Eren GR

37 minutes ago, Orhan Eren GR said:

Man its just ww1 scenario ? I didn't make any changes in the world war 2 scenario. Why did you say that ? 

a lot of people do scenario to the gathering storm mode. so what's wrong in my scenario?

You can, with some conditions

21 hours ago, Orhan Eren GR said:

Hello !
This is World War 1 Mod for Gathering Storm mod !
With Events of course !

------WİTH 184 EVENTS !------

IMPORTANT ! 

I didn't add events just to be events. There is a feature to choose a path in events. While AI is always on the historical path, I have                           added alternative routes for you players!

And events do not affect your gameplay! Peace treaties, winning the war, losing the war is in your hands!

And you know that in the 1936 scenario, there was little army training. I added this feature for ww1 as well!

And u can play this scenario on Conquerors mod too !

RELASE DATE FOR FULL VERSİON : 12 JULY !

If You Want Test Scenario With  65 Events (Iam reccomend play with Germany) (And Play With %20 AI Agressive-%50 Game Speed)
Beta download link is here : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NocUPgnFkZ7IAXNwyIEK4erU34RqkPx7/view?usp=sharing

Events on Countrys :

Germany : Total : 22 Complated : 22         

Italy : Total : 22 Complated : 5

Ottoman Empire : Total : 27 Complated : 10       

Serbia : Total : 4 Complated :4

Bulgaria  : Total : 2 Complated : 2     

Greece : Total : 2 Complated : 2

Montenegro : Total : 2 Complated : 2       

France : Total :19 Complated : 2

Romania : Total : 2 Complated : 2  

Austruia : Total : 20 Complated :3

Russia : Total : 21 Complate : 4

Japan : Total : 1 Complated :1

United Kingdom : Total : 19 Complated : 2

USA : Total : 18 Complated : 1

Egypt : Total 3 Complated : 3

The Gathering Storm Mod : 

20210626161815_1.jpg

184 Events.. Really good! I can introduce it on my channel when you finish if you want.