Age of History 3

Claudio Albanese

Games without AI simulation war

On 9/24/2021 at 2:07 PM, Vice Admiral Nelson said:

I mean there are some videos that explain how to edit

I didn't find anything about it. Looks: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=age+of+civilizations+2+deactivate+AI
I intend to completely deactivate the conflict between ALL nations while playing a game.

On 9/23/2021 at 5:41 PM, Claudio Albanese said:

I would play a game without conflicts between computer countries.

So, Is there a way (even in coding) to deactivate the war AI between countries with I'm not playing there?

The frequency that AI countries declare war with is set by AI aggressiveness, and doesn't affect player ability to declare war.

In vanilla, it's impossible, the lowest AI aggressiveness is 50%. If the number of civilizations is small, you may be able to temporarily keep them from warring with one another by setting up max-length truces with every other AI civilization in the map editor, but that only works if you're planning to play one specific civilization, and is very tedious to do. In short, there's no way to fully prevent AI-declared wars in vanilla.

However, many mods have modified .jar files that contain changes to the game code, changing minimum aggressiveness (usually to 0%) is one of the simplest modifications possible, it can be done with a bytecode editor. The file you need to edit is (PC, not sure about Android) Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2, either .class or .java depending on editor type.

Edited by Valixor

On 10/3/2021 at 4:13 PM, Valixor said:

However, many mods have modified .jar files that contain changes to the game code, changing minimum aggressiveness (usually to 0%) is one of the simplest modifications possible, it can be done with a bytecode editor. The file you need to edit is (PC, not sure about Android) Menu_CreateNewGame_Options_v2, either .class or .java depending on editor type.

Thanks for answer.
Ok, how to do this?

I use PC only, and usually I don't use any mods.