Jump to content
Age of History Games
Alex The Lame2

How to play Europa Universalis 2 In android

Recommended Posts

What you need

Zarchiver

Game file https://igg-games.com/europa-universalis-ii-free-download.html

exagear 3.0.2

get the eltechs one for the obb

Install the exagear --- make a new folder in android->Obb name it (com.eltechs.ed) extract the zip file in zarchiver and move it to the new folder

Open exagear make a container press the 3 dots in the right screen phone make the display like what I did in the picture exit the exagear app for now ,next select the game file in zarchiver select view and copy the whole folder in there to the download folder now after that go back to exagear and run the container you just made after that open D files press the eu2 folder find the setup.exe files wait for it to finish installing the game after that you MUST open the c folder->Gog Games->Eu2 and find the SFX and Avi folder rename the folder anything you want but you must rename it if you didn't the game will crash and then it's done you can play the game all you want maybe play as the Dutch and colonized the American continent or Sweden 

Ps:Don't play as England in grand campaign scenario it's a nightmare...you gotta deal with a whole lot of rebellion

Ps: and yes if you're curious you can play almost all old paradox game from Europa Universalis Series 1,2,And for the glory, Hearts of Iron 1,2, And crusader kings 1

IMG_20211115_204043.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-57-19-440_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-59-22-455_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-47-33-036_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Edited by Alex The Lame2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

What you need

Zarchiver

Game file https://igg-games.com/europa-universalis-ii-free-download.html

exagear 3.0.2

get the eltechs one for the obb

Install the exagear --- make a new folder in android->Obb name it (com.eltechs.ed) extract the zip file in zarchiver and move it to the new folder

Open exagear make a container press the 3 dots in the right screen phone make the display like what I did in the picture run the container,now select the game file in zarchiver select view and copy the whole folder in there to the download folder now after that open D files press the eu2 folder find the setup.exe files wait for it to finish installing the game after that you MUST open the c folder->Gog Games->Eu2 and find the SFX and Avi folder rename the folder anything you want but you must rename it if you didn't the game will crash and then it's done you can play the game all you want maybe play as the Dutch and colonized the American continent or Sweden 

Ps:Don't play as England in grand campaign scenario it's a nightmare...you gotta deal with a whole lot of rebellion

IMG_20211115_204043.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-57-19-440_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-59-22-455_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-47-33-036_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

is there a way to move all exagear storage to sd card?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Ps: and yes if you're curious you can play almost all old paradox game from Europa Universalis Series 1,2,And for the glory, Hearts of Iron 1,2, And crusader kings 1

 

Really?! It is have the same container setting then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Very well, can you give me a tips about the control? I already try it but confused by the control

5 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

 

Here's a video about how to move your troops in the game 

 Sorry for the low resolution but all that matters is you understand how to move your troops cuz it's a very vital part of the game and yes you can play other countries other than the one in display and also yes it works for all games that  use CIV3 Control, the game I play in the video is as you can see Victoria Revolution

Edited by Alex The Lame2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Really?! It is have the same container setting then?

For Europa Universalis Series(1,2, For The Glory) yes 

Screen Resolution: Default

Color depth : 32Bit

But for Crusader Kings, Victoria and Hoi

Screen Resolution : 1024×768

Color depth : 32Bit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

For Europa Universalis Series(1,2, For The Glory) yes 

Screen Resolution: Default

Color depth : 32Bit

But for Crusader Kings, Victoria and Hoi

Screen Resolution : 1024×768

Color depth : 32Bit

 

40 minutes ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Here's a video about how to move your troops in the game 

 Sorry for the low resolution but all that matters is you understand how to move your troops cuz it's a very vital part of the game and yes you can play other countries other than the one in display and also yes it works for all games that  use CIV3 Control, the game I play in the video is as you can see Victoria Revolution

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/11/2021 at 11:02, Alex The Lame2 said:

What you need

Zarchiver

Game file https://igg-games.com/europa-universalis-ii-free-download.html

exagear 3.0.2

get the eltechs one for the obb

Install the exagear --- make a new folder in android->Obb name it (com.eltechs.ed) extract the zip file in zarchiver and move it to the new folder

Open exagear make a container press the 3 dots in the right screen phone make the display like what I did in the picture exit the exagear app for now ,next select the game file in zarchiver select view and copy the whole folder in there to the download folder now after that go back to exagear and run the container you just made after that open D files press the eu2 folder find the setup.exe files wait for it to finish installing the game after that you MUST open the c folder->Gog Games->Eu2 and find the SFX and Avi folder rename the folder anything you want but you must rename it if you didn't the game will crash and then it's done you can play the game all you want maybe play as the Dutch and colonized the American continent or Sweden 

Ps:Don't play as England in grand campaign scenario it's a nightmare...you gotta deal with a whole lot of rebellion

Ps: and yes if you're curious you can play almost all old paradox game from Europa Universalis Series 1,2,And for the glory, Hearts of Iron 1,2, And crusader kings 1

IMG_20211115_204043.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-57-19-440_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-59-22-455_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

 

I can't extract the exager

Edited by SavoiIV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Okay then just click this view button and copy the file to the new folder you just made in android->obb

IMG_20211121_004648.jpg

Hey alex, last time i was tried crusaders Kings 1 but its always crashed, i already renamed the avi and sfx file, how to fix it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Hey alex, last time i was tried crusaders Kings 1 but its always crashed, i already renamed the avi and sfx file, how to fix it?

20 hours ago, SavoiIV said:

 

Can you tell me what it says when the game crash and also where'd you get the game file from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cuz if you already rename the SFX and Avi folder there's shouldn't be any problems... I've played the game for 2 weeks now and I gotta say it a lot more fun than Hoi2 I asked you where you download the file cuz it can be a factor on whether the game will crash or not

Screenshot_2021-11-21-00-13-04-656_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Can you tell me what it says when the game crash and also where'd you get the game file from?

 

10 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Cuz if you already rename the SFX and Avi folder there's shouldn't be any problems... I've played the game for 2 weeks now and I gotta say it a lot more fun than Hoi2 I asked you where you download the file cuz it can be a factor on whether the game will crash or not

Screenshot_2021-11-21-00-13-04-656_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Totally from a web called IGG games, but there's another problem, when I want to kill someone with an assassin, it always gets an error notification

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-34-38.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-40-73.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-44-93.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-47-93.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Cuz if you already rename the SFX and Avi folder there's shouldn't be any problems... I've played the game for 2 weeks now and I gotta say it a lot more fun than Hoi2 I asked you where you download the file cuz it can be a factor on whether the game will crash or not

Well.... Maybe i renamed the file wrong? Can you help me how to rename it and also what i should write to rename it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

 

Totally from a web called IGG games, but there's another problem, when I want to kill someone with an assassin, it always gets an error notification

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-34-38.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-40-73.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-44-93.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-47-93.png

Always? Huh that's strange I think it might be have something to do with where you download the game cuz I get it from here https://steamunlocked.net/crusader-kings-complete-free-download/ while I do occasionally get some error in the middle of the game it happens only one or twice and that's it usually just a really smooth gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Always? Huh that's strange I think it might be have something to do with where you download the game cuz I get it from here https://steamunlocked.net/crusader-kings-complete-free-download/ while I do occasionally get some error in the middle of the game it happens only one or twice and that's it usually just a really smooth gameplay

So.... I should download from that link? Okay then, oh yeah you didn't tell me what i should write for rename the file, just in case that it still crashed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

So.... I should download from that link? Okay then, oh yeah you didn't tell me what i should write for rename the file, just in case that it still crashed

Well tbh you can rename it anything you want but okay if you want to know what I did I rename the SFX folder-> sfxrename and The Avi folder-> CK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Well tbh you can rename it anything you want but okay if you want to know what I did I rename the SFX folder-> sfxrename and The Avi folder-> CK

Thanks

One more things, is that possible to adds mod into the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that's a very good question which I still don't know the answer cuz I've been racking my brain to search how to add mods to it but haven't found it... I'll let you know if I find the way to do it but as for now I don't know

1 hour ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Thanks

One more things, is that possible to adds mod into the game?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Now that's a very good question which I still don't know the answer cuz I've been racking my brain to search how to add mods to it but haven't found it... I'll let you know if I find the way to do it but as for now I don't know

 

Alright! Thank you again, Alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Now that's a very good question which I still don't know the answer cuz I've been racking my brain to search how to add mods to it but haven't found it... I'll let you know if I find the way to do it but as for now I don't know

 

Wait, i have more question! Do you have another recommended strategy game from other developer instead of all old paradox Interactive game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Wait, i have more question! Do you have another recommended strategy game from other developer instead of all old paradox Interactive game?

Sure do... wanna play another game that have a similar style as Europa Universalis? There's Sid Meier's civilization 1,2,3 That you can play or Play Sid Meier's Colonization if you want to colonized the new world or build a city in SimCity 2000 and 3000 but if you want other genre of game here's a list of supported game on exagear https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://elbrus-technologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/List-of-Unofficially-supported-games-for-ExaGear-Windows-Emulator.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjxk-7cwq70AhXiSmwGHYhcCRcQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25gkb9lJJKaU9MBaX07wT_ or if your phone is strong enough and have a big storage I would really recommend to play tropico 1 it has everything in it Geopolitics, Economic, Military and strategic

Edited by Alex The Lame2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By Çağan Ayyıldız
      VICTORIA II MOD REMAKE
      Long time ago we started the new mod Victoria II, but due to some special problems we had to leave...

      BUT IT COMING BACK. EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE...

      This mod contains:
      - Victoria II map.
      - BEII Features such as packet, auto-asimilation, national festivals ect.
      - One very detailed scenario per twenty five years. ( There will also be additional scenarios for important dates but they are doesn't VERY detailed.)
      - Realistic and Victoria like background.
      - So many new leaders.
      - WW1 and WW2 scenarios with plenty of events.
      - Custom icons and gui.
      - Victoria II Musics and SFX.
      - Victoria II UI.
      - New ideologies
      And much more!
      coming soon...



      Join our Discord for instantly informed of the slightest devlopoment: https://discord.gg/Wp4yFsX28x
      Subscribe our YouTube Channel:
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIT1tOZrp07GvnuDE9HLoQg

      ALSO THANKS FOR

      Province making and adveristing: @Aspect
      Packet, auto-asimilation, country drop, withdrawing etc (coming in version 1.1): Bloody Europe II (@Trans-Amur)
      UI and Victoria background: @Mka
      A.P.K.: @Victory Modding
      Realistic background: @urdekreiz
      BETA testing: @Looker
      -and you-
    • By tened641
      So I have been playing AoH2 for quite some time now, once I found this Website I didn't create an account however I found interesting Mods here, So I searched a tutorial on YouTube but all of them were on Androids or Involved Sketchy Unzipper Apps, Which I Don't Trust And My Device Storage Doesn't have a lot of Space Left So, Is there any other ways? I'll be doing my research in the meantime.😃
    • By Hazen
      Hi!
      I ANNOUNCE THE START OF WORKS ON "EUROPE OF REBORN 1939"

      Recently I had an idea to do, I noticed that there are a lot of WW2 or Hoi4 mods on the forum anyway, so I had the idea to make a scenario with a real history events in 1939-1945. I know this is a big plan, and they fail quickest, especially if is done alone. It will probably take a long time, anyway project will be available when I do Europe and America complete enough 
      Current goal:
      -basic events in WW2 in Europe and North America
       
      For this scenario I am based on this mod, I really liked the new governance models and the simple map (author, if you don't want me to use your mod please write me):
       
      Below text is actual progress of scanario, 
      I will update it whenever I can 
       
       
      changelog:
      - better tlanslate and matched photos for events
      - added more events for Europe from 1936 to early 1939
      - basic events preceding World War 2 are complete

    • By Lot7s
      Olá, vim aqui atualiza-los sobre meu novo projeto chamado, ENRICHED!!.
       
      ele pretende Adicionar eventos para muitos paises em 1936 > 1945.
      suas escolhas podem levar a algum fim histórico ou alternativo, e agora, qual você ira escolher?
       
       
      a estimativa é que o projeto termine em agosto, fazendo assim um grande projeto de eventos.
       
      peço a vocês que tenham calma, ja que tenho apenas 12 anos, e não tenho nenhum outro modder a me ajudar com o projeto, e por assim faço pela celular, deixando cada vez mais difícil continuar com o projeto firme e forte.
      mais espero que vocês me apoiem para podermos levar esse projeto adiante.
       
       
      english 👇
       
      Hello, I came here to update you about my new project called, ENRICHED!!. 
       
      he intends to add events for many countries in 1936 > 1945. 
      your choices may lead to some historical or alternative ending, and now, which one will you choose? 
       
       
      the estimate is that the project will finish in August, thus making a great event project. 
       
      I ask you to take it easy, since I'm only 12 years old, and I don't have any other modder to help me with the project, and so I do it by cell phone, making it increasingly difficult to continue with the project firm and strong. 
      but I hope you support me so that we can take this project forward. 
       







    • By Nicsos2
      Modify+ is a global mod, adding a bunch of new interesting things to the game. 
      New scenarios: 2035, 2020, 1945, 1941, 1939, 1936, 1918, Krasnacht, End a New Beginning, The First French Republic, Grand Tartaria, 1492, 1444, 1202, 300 and more... New towns and civilizations New Ideologies New music New GUI Events(Comming Soon) New countries New formed Civilizations New leaders(Comming Soon) And more...  
  • Our picks


  • Tell a friend

    Love Age of History Games? Tell a friend!

  • Posts

×
×
  • Create New...