Age of History 3

Alex The Lame2

How to play Europa Universalis 2 In android

What you need

Zarchiver

Game file https://igg-games.com/europa-universalis-ii-free-download.html

exagear 3.0.2

get the eltechs one for the obb

Install the exagear --- make a new folder in android->Obb name it (com.eltechs.ed) extract the zip file in zarchiver and move it to the new folder

Open exagear make a container press the 3 dots in the right screen phone make the display like what I did in the picture exit the exagear app for now ,next select the game file in zarchiver select view and copy the whole folder in there to the download folder now after that go back to exagear and run the container you just made after that open D files press the eu2 folder find the setup.exe files wait for it to finish installing the game after that you MUST open the c folder->Gog Games->Eu2 and find the SFX and Avi folder rename the folder anything you want but you must rename it if you didn't the game will crash and then it's done you can play the game all you want maybe play as the Dutch and colonized the American continent or Sweden 

Ps:Don't play as England in grand campaign scenario it's a nightmare...you gotta deal with a whole lot of rebellion

Ps: and yes if you're curious you can play almost all old paradox game from Europa Universalis Series 1,2,And for the glory, Hearts of Iron 1,2, And crusader kings 1

IMG_20211115_204043.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-57-19-440_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-59-22-455_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-47-33-036_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Edited by Alex The Lame2

12 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

What you need

Zarchiver

exagear 3.0.2

Install the exagear --- make a new folder in android->Obb name it (com.eltechs.ed) extract the zip file in zarchiver and move it to the new folder

Open exagear make a container press the 3 dots in the right screen phone make the display like what I did in the picture run the container,now select the game file in zarchiver select view and copy the whole folder in there to the download folder now after that open D files press the eu2 folder find the setup.exe files wait for it to finish installing the game after that you MUST open the c folder->Gog Games->Eu2 and find the SFX and Avi folder rename the folder anything you want but you must rename it if you didn't the game will crash and then it's done you can play the game all you want maybe play as the Dutch and colonized the American continent or Sweden 

Ps:Don't play as England in grand campaign scenario it's a nightmare...you gotta deal with a whole lot of rebellion

IMG_20211115_204043.jpg

Screenshot_2021-11-15-20-47-33-036_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

is there a way to move all exagear storage to sd card?

1 minute ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Well as far as I know you can't, there's no way to move the exagear storage to SD card

Very well, can you give me a tips about the control? I already try it but confused by the control

14 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Ps: and yes if you're curious you can play almost all old paradox game from Europa Universalis Series 1,2,And for the glory, Hearts of Iron 1,2, And crusader kings 1

Really?! It is have the same container setting then?

5 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Very well, can you give me a tips about the control? I already try it but confused by the control

Here's a video about how to move your troops in the game 

Sorry for the low resolution but all that matters is you understand how to move your troops cuz it's a very vital part of the game and yes you can play other countries other than the one in display and also yes it works for all games that  use CIV3 Control, the game I play in the video is as you can see Victoria Revolution

Edited by Alex The Lame2

Really?! It is have the same container setting then?

For Europa Universalis Series(1,2, For The Glory) yes 

Screen Resolution: Default

Color depth : 32Bit

But for Crusader Kings, Victoria and Hoi

Screen Resolution : 1024×768

37 minutes ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

For Europa Universalis Series(1,2, For The Glory) yes 

Screen Resolution: Default

But for Crusader Kings, Victoria and Hoi

Screen Resolution : 1024×768

40 minutes ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Here's a video about how to move your troops in the game 

Sorry for the low resolution but all that matters is you understand how to move your troops cuz it's a very vital part of the game and yes you can play other countries other than the one in display and also yes it works for all games that  use CIV3 Control, the game I play in the video is as you can see Victoria Revolution

Thank you

On 15/11/2021 at 11:02, Alex The Lame2 said:

What you need

Zarchiver

exagear 3.0.2

Open exagear make a container press the 3 dots in the right screen phone make the display like what I did in the picture exit the exagear app for now ,next select the game file in zarchiver select view and copy the whole folder in there to the download folder now after that go back to exagear and run the container you just made after that open D files press the eu2 folder find the setup.exe files wait for it to finish installing the game after that you MUST open the c folder->Gog Games->Eu2 and find the SFX and Avi folder rename the folder anything you want but you must rename it if you didn't the game will crash and then it's done you can play the game all you want maybe play as the Dutch and colonized the American continent or Sweden 

IMG_20211115_204043.jpg

I can't extract the exager

Edited by SavoiIV

11 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Okay then just click this view button and copy the file to the new folder you just made in android->obb

IMG_20211121_004648.jpg

Hey alex, last time i was tried crusaders Kings 1 but its always crashed, i already renamed the avi and sfx file, how to fix it?

6 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Hey alex, last time i was tried crusaders Kings 1 but its always crashed, i already renamed the avi and sfx file, how to fix it?

20 hours ago, SavoiIV said:

Can you tell me what it says when the game crash and also where'd you get the game file from?

Cuz if you already rename the SFX and Avi folder there's shouldn't be any problems... I've played the game for 2 weeks now and I gotta say it a lot more fun than Hoi2 I asked you where you download the file cuz it can be a factor on whether the game will crash or not

Screenshot_2021-11-21-00-13-04-656_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

10 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Can you tell me what it says when the game crash and also where'd you get the game file from?

10 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Cuz if you already rename the SFX and Avi folder there's shouldn't be any problems... I've played the game for 2 weeks now and I gotta say it a lot more fun than Hoi2 I asked you where you download the file cuz it can be a factor on whether the game will crash or not

Screenshot_2021-11-21-00-13-04-656_com.eltechs.ed.jpg

Totally from a web called IGG games, but there's another problem, when I want to kill someone with an assassin, it always gets an error notification

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-34-38.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-40-73.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-44-93.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-47-93.png

12 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Well.... Maybe i renamed the file wrong? Can you help me how to rename it and also what i should write to rename it?

2 hours ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

Totally from a web called IGG games, but there's another problem, when I want to kill someone with an assassin, it always gets an error notification

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-34-38.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-40-73.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-44-93.png

Screenshot_2021-11-22-07-13-47-93.png

Always? Huh that's strange I think it might be have something to do with where you download the game cuz I get it from here https://steamunlocked.net/crusader-kings-complete-free-download/ while I do occasionally get some error in the middle of the game it happens only one or twice and that's it usually just a really smooth gameplay

2 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Always? Huh that's strange I think it might be have something to do with where you download the game cuz I get it from here https://steamunlocked.net/crusader-kings-complete-free-download/ while I do occasionally get some error in the middle of the game it happens only one or twice and that's it usually just a really smooth gameplay

So.... I should download from that link? Okay then, oh yeah you didn't tell me what i should write for rename the file, just in case that it still crashed

1 hour ago, Perkaza R. Dani said:

So.... I should download from that link? Okay then, oh yeah you didn't tell me what i should write for rename the file, just in case that it still crashed

Well tbh you can rename it anything you want but okay if you want to know what I did I rename the SFX folder-> sfxrename and The Avi folder-> CK

5 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Well tbh you can rename it anything you want but okay if you want to know what I did I rename the SFX folder-> sfxrename and The Avi folder-> CK

Thanks

One more things, is that possible to adds mod into the game?

Now that's a very good question which I still don't know the answer cuz I've been racking my brain to search how to add mods to it but haven't found it... I'll let you know if I find the way to do it but as for now I don't know

Thanks

One more things, is that possible to adds mod into the game?

20 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Now that's a very good question which I still don't know the answer cuz I've been racking my brain to search how to add mods to it but haven't found it... I'll let you know if I find the way to do it but as for now I don't know

Alright! Thank you again, Alex

23 hours ago, Alex The Lame2 said:

Wait, i have more question! Do you have another recommended strategy game from other developer instead of all old paradox Interactive game?

Wait, i have more question! Do you have another recommended strategy game from other developer instead of all old paradox Interactive game?

Sure do... wanna play another game that have a similar style as Europa Universalis? There's Sid Meier's civilization 1,2,3 That you can play or Play Sid Meier's Colonization if you want to colonized the new world or build a city in SimCity 2000 and 3000 but if you want other genre of game here's a list of supported game on exagear https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://elbrus-technologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/List-of-Unofficially-supported-games-for-ExaGear-Windows-Emulator.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjxk-7cwq70AhXiSmwGHYhcCRcQFnoECDUQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25gkb9lJJKaU9MBaX07wT_ or if your phone is strong enough and have a big storage I would really recommend to play tropico 1 it has everything in it Geopolitics, Economic, Military and strategic

Edited by Alex The Lame2