Age of Civilizations
GyLala

Antartica (522 Provinces)

11 hours ago, ZaimRayyan said:

Heyyo Gylala.i have a problem.I have to buy WinZip first.Will you make the download but using Document

instead of winzip

you can download 7z is free

On 2/3/2019 at 12:14 PM, MatijaVojnic said:

Great map man!

Can you make a map of occupued Antartica?

antarctica territories

Thanks! Territories lol

On 2/3/2019 at 1:28 PM, panin1949vova said:

Gylala, make more maps!

Yes more

On 2/3/2019 at 5:15 PM, goktug14 said:

Polar bears can form a colony there by kicking the Penguins

Haha

On 2/7/2019 at 4:40 AM, Armolitskiy said:

Nice idea!

Ty 😄

On 2/10/2019 at 1:48 AM, Ramiro007 said:

Really great map!
PS:Am i the only one who wants one map of the entire world with antartica included?

Thanks 😛 im not sure

15 hours ago, panin1949vova said:

Maybe, i'm upload my religions wars scenario soon

maybe XD

lol already this my video

6 hours ago, DudeWhat said:

WAIT CAN I MAKE  SENARIO?

You can

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MarerjhAdditionalAccount
      I created for you few scenaries for a map from AoC1:
      Cold war Soviet Union World War II World War I Victorian Era Napoleonic wars --> DOWNLOAD FOR PC <--

How-To-Instal:
      Unzip the zip file Move the files to the "game folder / map / Earth_AoC1 / scenarios" If you have ideas for a scenario or see a mistake - comment! 😛

• By aunitydevteam
      New European map and all old aoc maps
    • By AlphaStar
      You can cringe but you can't not play this (at least when I publish it). Anyways this is literally random, I plastered random civilizations around the regular world map and  you might probably see that from the photos. Might be a few memes here and there.

Currently Finalizing I'll publish it when I figure out how to publish it and when I'm done finalizing it.
      Umm I guess that's it? I'll also start working on an alternate future WW3 scenario thing that I was thinking about on my 3 week vacation to Europe that I got back from 2 weeks ago.

• By PLe2

962, 1018
      1054, 1081
      1143, 1180
      1206, 1261
      1299, 1337 
      1368, 1402
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      goverment

_______________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      growth rate

increase: Syria,Persia,Anatolia,France,China,India,Southern Italy
      decrease: Balkan, England,Scandinavia
      __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      05/01 New Growth rate, Modified  Terrain, New Government, New Scenario:888, New age
      05/01 Fix bug.
      05/09 Fix bug,add 843 scenario
      Installation(please backup your game folder) (Age of Civilizations II ) C : \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Age of Civilizations II  (PC) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1knTfCnpxnqyOA74Q9ljYbTsrUkEE6l-D (Andriod)
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YkxZYU5DMd9K_blxpsGHDrM9lL-2VKIE/view?usp=drivesdk

• By enexpi
      I was working lately on Galaxy map you I'm going to upload it soon and you can play it and update further!