Age of History 3
Tortello

Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg: an Aoh2 mod(not mine, just giving link due to technical reasons)

So, Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg is a VERY VERY cool aoh2 mod that is no longer downloadable due to the owner accidentally removing the download.

Luckily, some people still have the link.

This mod is dead, meaning there won't be updates at all.

This mod is not mine, it's @Shop_Soy's mod.

All of the Events, Portraits, the scenario, the lore and everything is his content(he's really good at drawing btw)

Features:

-lots of events

-a really high quality scenario

-new ui

-a lot of new portraits

-and more...

Download link:https://mega.nz/file/ez50QabJ#BkJ-gP_1cQezIn8LvgVA7nB-V06OOMS34J_tet1zdps

6 hours ago, Tortello said:

So, Shop Soy: Der Kalter Krieg is a VERY VERY cool aoh2 mod that is no longer downloadable due to the owner accidentally removing the download.

Luckily, some people still have the link.

This mod is dead, meaning there won't be updates at all.

This mod is not mine, it's @Shop_Soy's mod.

All of the Events, Portraits, the scenario, the lore and everything is his content(he's really good at drawing btw)

Features:

-lots of events

-a really high quality scenario

-new ui

-a lot of new portraits

-and more...

Download link:https://mega.nz/file/ez50QabJ#BkJ-gP_1cQezIn8LvgVA7nB-V06OOMS34J_tet1zdps

Is there a Android version to this? 

5 hours ago, Tortello said:

only pc sadly

I mean sadly I converted this to Android but since this version is like a demo it has 0 events which really doesn't make it worth it for me

Edited by idea man

2 minutes ago, idea man said:

I mean sadly I converted this to Android but since this version is like a demo it has 0 events which really doesn't make it worth it for me

Link

Just now, Honex said:

Link

Well that was fast, anyways before I say it isn't really worth it tbh there is no events and it's just really just a scenario are you sure? 

On 8/22/2022 at 11:33 AM, idea man said:

Well that was fast, anyways before I say it isn't really worth it tbh there is no events and it's just really just a scenario are you sure? 

Yes

On 8/22/2022 at 5:33 PM, idea man said:

Bro there are alot of scenarios but no events