Age of History 3
RandomWarior

Ideological Conflicts Development

Hello everyone! I have been working on a mod recently, called Ideological Conflict, the basic premise is a world that has been at war with one another since world war one, and has just recently entered a period of peace, however, i can not accomplish this mod, due to the fact that the final version will need an ability to display super events, as it is somewhat based on TNO, while not having any sharing story to TNO, but i know very little of Java development, so that is why i will be needing help with its development, events also take a while to make, so if anyone is willing to help with making lore events for nations (which will be started once i have completed writing the game's lore) or help me with Java development, please contact me on discord at AccountNumber44#0094.

Update about the superevents, i have found the post made by the chinese community on their super events, so it wont be needed anymore, if anyone still wants to help with other stuff, the offer is still open.

4 minutes ago, groggogotdoxxed said:

Put in on github my brother

And if your planning on implementing the superevent stuff, can you send a working Jar file here, i have tried to get it to work but have failed.