Age of History 3
RusTitan

Iron Reich ALPHA 3.0 UPDATE

Hello everyone! Many people from the aoc community are aware of the existence of some mods dedicated to the victory of Germany in World War II, such as The New Order, Thousand Week Reich. The implementation of these modifications inspired young modders, including me

I present to you the Iron Reich mod, where the actions take place in a separate universe of the victory of Germany, but already in the modern world (no no no! This is not a TNO submod). The modification is still raw, but it has already gained popularity in a few months (by the way, this mod was mentioned more than once in the Aoc Strategicon). 

What can you do in this modification? At the moment, you can unite for the great communist commander Dmitry Yazov, who is sitting in Arkhangelsk, or for Germany, which will be waiting for the fate of the civil war, and subsequently, the split of the faction into two groups, one of which offers to quickly conquer the world by military means. You can show yourself as a player who will remove the stigma from the French nation - in the modification you are given the opportunity to sit down for the African fragment of France, land in difficult moments of Europe and unite almost all legitimate lands (Burgundy is not yet possible, this country will take the main role). Dmitry Yazov, who can unite Russia, will take revenge on the Great German Reich. The conflict between the two powers will be nuclear in nature....

It seems that these are the main features of this mod, but that's not all, you can still list, but the post will become too big. In addition, the modification is developing and will continue to develop. The main developer is making grandiose plans to improve the mod. For example, consider Italy, Germany, France from Africa and Russia. These innovations are planned to be added in the next 3.1, which may be released in 2023. But for now, admire the recently released third alpha for the mod

What's new here?

• Added Turkey's war with the Mesopotamian Oil Zone. The Turkish government must abide by the agreement for many years, according to which the Great German Reich can pump oil in the south of Iraq. But in 2004, Germany will plunge into the horrors of civil war. At this moment, the Turkish, together with the Iraqi, will start a war against the zone. The events are designed only for the victory of Turkey!
  • Several other countries have entered the influence of Japan. For example, all of Indonesia, Australia, and all of Indochina are now slaves of the empire of the rising sun. Encayshu was added as a puppet state in the Middle East
  • You can bring people to Men who will build Russia with a radicalized church ideology (NOT an INSULT to the FEELINGS of BELIEVERS!), who seek to destroy Satanists in Russia and around the world
  • The content was reworked after Yazov's death: either the legal successor Boris Karlovich Pugo or a member of the opposition can come to power
  • Added some leaders for other countries (including Yazov and Speer)
  • Added events for the election campaign in Novosibirsk
  • Added content for Military Germany. The Red Trial may begin if Germany invades the territory of the USSR. There may be some bugs during the trial. The states after the loss of Germany appear in the same way as under the Red Court, which the USSR started.
  • After the creation of the USSR, separatists or nationalists can kill Yazov, Sergei Surovikin will come to power, who will announce the introduction of martial law in the country (parliament will be dissolved, elections will be canceled completely, everything is dictated by the new leader)
  • New provinces have been added in Western Siberia, between the border of Ukraine and Ostenland, in Yerevan and near Berlin. Don't forget about microstates in Italy
  • New scenarios have been added . "Cyberpunk" of the victorious Union and the End of the world 2009
  • The NuclearAgeFIX file will be embedded in the new alpha.jar, which launches a mod with nuclear weapons. However, other code changes may be missing. Aggressiveness you can't put on 0%
  • Added the possibility of puppets to refuse integration with the Northern Front (but they still won't do anything to me))))).
  • The collapse of the Northern Front is TEMPORARILY cut out of the game (since it will be interesting with the USSR)
  • The opportunity to avoid the death of Roemer (Temporarily cut out of the game, since only the militarists or Speer's "national" liberals will have the most interesting)
  • Added wars in Muscovy
  • Real population
  • Added new music tracks

And other things....

There may be bugs, expect patches and updates

Update 3.1 is planned to be grandiose. It may take a long time

LINKS:

Google Drive only!
PC🖥️ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIauF3fxjfZ7DIPR7HN61LEQ0hdK4EDs/view
Android📱https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6oyn4iP1YgQ1Eo_xkyh6PaPaENfE98P/view

BY THE WAY, ENGLISH IS ALREADY THERE. I TRIED TO ADD GERMAN, BUT IT DIDN'T GO ACCORDING TO PLAN

DURING THE LAUNCH OF THE MODIFICATION, CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER!

LANGUAGES:

• Russian 
  • English

PUU7Q7-CGBTYN4m_32ErE9W_Vvhkl57SSJqjHhXpGy9yNsw_US9lbufNShzlWomOGkZlsBD2kOCrvCiZJYtRTR3a.jpgiron reich banner.png

D1aGEIgpwtedwZu2W4MIsQW5kru20Tn5AFocMteY60jP-v8litvwMgfq-PLD8hZQkUKyk6pY5VZixzS4hX-PMkUk.jpg

q67tXOH7Neukck3ydN8T06oFoE4o-Ms7qa-rssgAmw9Fyv93dnmUCXVAZX0t_AcxJkJOq1bIspp49s9fv6evKE-G.jpg

Edited by RusTitan

7 hours ago, RusTitan said:

Hello everyone! Many people from the aoc community are aware of the existence of some mods dedicated to the victory of Germany in World War II, such as The New Order, Thousand Week Reich. The implementation of these modifications inspired young modders, including me

I present to you the Iron Reich mod, where the actions take place in a separate universe of the victory of Germany, but already in the modern world (no no no! This is not a TNO submod). The modification is still raw, but it has already gained popularity in a few months (by the way, this mod was mentioned more than once in the Aoc Strategicon). 

What can you do in this modification? At the moment, you can unite for the great communist commander Dmitry Yazov, who is sitting in Arkhangelsk, or for Germany, which will be waiting for the fate of the civil war, and subsequently, the split of the faction into two groups, one of which offers to quickly conquer the world by military means. You can show yourself as a player who will remove the stigma from the French nation - in the modification you are given the opportunity to sit down for the African fragment of France, land in difficult moments of Europe and unite almost all legitimate lands (Burgundy is not yet possible, this country will take the main role). Dmitry Yazov, who can unite Russia, will take revenge on the Great German Reich. The conflict between the two powers will be nuclear in nature....

It seems that these are the main features of this mod, but that's not all, you can still list, but the post will become too big. In addition, the modification is developing and will continue to develop. The main developer is making grandiose plans to improve the mod. For example, consider Italy, Germany, France from Africa and Russia. These innovations are planned to be added in the next 3.1, which may be released in 2023. But for now, admire the recently released third alpha for the mod

What's new here?

- Added Turkey's war with the Mesopotamian Oil Zone. The Turkish government must abide by the agreement for many years, according to which the Great German Reich can pump oil in the south of Iraq. But in 2004, Germany will plunge into the horrors of civil war. At this moment, the Turkish, together with the Iraqi, will start a war against the zone. The events are designed only for the victory of Turkey!

- Several other countries have entered the influence of Japan. For example, all of Indonesia, Australia, and all of Indochina are now slaves of the empire of the rising sun. Encayshu was added as a puppet state in the Middle East

- You can bring people to Men who will build Russia with a radicalized church ideology (NOT an INSULT to the FEELINGS of BELIEVERS!), who seek to destroy Satanists in Russia and around the world

- The content was reworked after Yazov's death: either the legal successor Boris Karlovich Pugo or a member of the opposition can come to power

- Added some leaders for other countries (including Yazov and Speer)

- Added events for the election campaign in Novosibirsk

- Added content for Military Germany. The Red Trial may begin if Germany invades the territory of the USSR. There may be some bugs during the trial. The states after the loss of Germany appear in the same way as under the Red Court, which the USSR started.

- After the creation of the USSR, separatists or nationalists can kill Yazov, Sergei Surovikin will come to power, who will announce the introduction of martial law in the country (parliament will be dissolved, elections will be canceled completely, everything is dictated by the new leader)

- New provinces have been added in Western Siberia, between the border of Ukraine and Ostenland, in Yerevan and near Berlin. Don't forget about microstates in Italy

- New scenarios have been added . "Cyberpunk" of the victorious Union and the End of the world 2009

- The NuclearAgeFIX file will be embedded in the new alpha.jar, which launches a mod with nuclear weapons. However, other code changes may be missing. Aggressiveness you can't put on 0%

- Added the possibility of puppets to refuse integration with the Northern Front (but they still won't do anything to me))))).
The collapse of the Northern Front is TEMPORARILY cut out of the game (since it will be interesting with the USSR)

- The opportunity to avoid the death of Roemer (Temporarily cut out of the game, since only the militarists or Speer's "national" liberals will have the most interesting)

- Added wars in Muscovy

- Real population

- Added new music tracks

And other things....

Well, happy Halloween!

links:

Google Drive only!
PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIauF3fxjfZ7DIPR7HN6 ..
Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6oyn4iP1YgQ1Eo_xkyh ..

BY THE WAY, ENGLISH IS ALREADY THERE. I TRIED TO ADD GERMAN, BUT IT DIDN'T GO ACCORDING TO PLAN

DURING THE LAUNCH OF THE MODIFICATION, CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER!!!

iron reich banner.png

PUU7Q7-CGBTYN4m_32ErE9W_Vvhkl57SSJqjHhXpGy9yNsw_US9lbufNShzlWomOGkZlsBD2kOCrvCiZJYtRTR3a.jpg

D1aGEIgpwtedwZu2W4MIsQW5kru20Tn5AFocMteY60jP-v8litvwMgfq-PLD8hZQkUKyk6pY5VZixzS4hX-PMkUk.jpg

q67tXOH7Neukck3ydN8T06oFoE4o-Ms7qa-rssgAmw9Fyv93dnmUCXVAZX0t_AcxJkJOq1bIspp49s9fv6evKE-G.jpg

I was waiting for the release of the update in VK, I would not have expected now I would be in the forum 

1 hour ago, Lima war said:

i'm not getting to install the mod for Android, is it appearing that the file has been deleted, error or you deleted?

I didn't deleted a file. Maybe it is a bug in some mods for AoC 2

2 hours ago, Amogus sussy imposter said:

I was waiting for the release of the update in VK, I would not have expected now I would be in the forum 

I know that a foreign part of aoc community in forum is big as well Russian. I want to make my mod to popular in another language share, so i posted my mod in forum

2 hours ago, MaxPotatozz said:

Very cool mod ! However, Warsaw somehow has 1.6B german... Is this intentional, or a bug ?image.thumb.png.98d18d4cc9b6c302a3388b08a63327ba.png(this is the population view)

It is a bug. I will release a putch, where this thing will be remove

On 10/31/2022 at 9:13 AM, RusTitan said:

What's new here?

- Added Turkey's war with the Mesopotamian Oil Zone. The Turkish government must abide by the agreement for many years, according to which the Great German Reich can pump oil in the south of Iraq. But in 2004, Germany will plunge into the horrors of civil war. At this moment, the Turkish, together with the Iraqi, will start a war against the zone. The events are designed only for the victory of Turkey!

- Several other countries have entered the influence of Japan. For example, all of Indonesia, Australia, and all of Indochina are now slaves of the empire of the rising sun. Encayshu was added as a puppet state in the Middle East

- You can bring people to Men who will build Russia with a radicalized church ideology (NOT an INSULT to the FEELINGS of BELIEVERS!), who seek to destroy Satanists in Russia and around the world

- The content was reworked after Yazov's death: either the legal successor Boris Karlovich Pugo or a member of the opposition can come to power

- Added some leaders for other countries (including Yazov and Speer)

- Added events for the election campaign in Novosibirsk

- Added content for Military Germany. The Red Trial may begin if Germany invades the territory of the USSR. There may be some bugs during the trial. The states after the loss of Germany appear in the same way as under the Red Court, which the USSR started.

- After the creation of the USSR, separatists or nationalists can kill Yazov, Sergei Surovikin will come to power, who will announce the introduction of martial law in the country (parliament will be dissolved, elections will be canceled completely, everything is dictated by the new leader)

- New provinces have been added in Western Siberia, between the border of Ukraine and Ostenland, in Yerevan and near Berlin. Don't forget about microstates in Italy

- New scenarios have been added . "Cyberpunk" of the victorious Union and the End of the world 2009

- The NuclearAgeFIX file will be embedded in the new alpha.jar, which launches a mod with nuclear weapons. However, other code changes may be missing. Aggressiveness you can't put on 0%

- Added the possibility of puppets to refuse integration with the Northern Front (but they still won't do anything to me))))).
The collapse of the Northern Front is TEMPORARILY cut out of the game (since it will be interesting with the USSR)

- The opportunity to avoid the death of Roemer (Temporarily cut out of the game, since only the militarists or Speer's "national" liberals will have the most interesting)

- Added wars in Muscovy

- Real population

- Added new music tracks

And other things....

Well, happy Halloween!

links:

Google Drive only!
PC https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIauF3fxjfZ7DIPR7HN61LEQ0hdK4EDs/view
Android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6oyn4iP1YgQ1Eo_xkyh6PaPaENfE98P/view

DURING THE LAUNCH OF THE MODIFICATION, CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER!!!

iron reich banner.png

PUU7Q7-CGBTYN4m_32ErE9W_Vvhkl57SSJqjHhXpGy9yNsw_US9lbufNShzlWomOGkZlsBD2kOCrvCiZJYtRTR3a.jpg

Yo

13 hours ago, Mr. Apple said:

the mod is awesome, but the AoH2TNO jar. does not work

i tried to start mod with jar file of TNO AoC, but it is was fail, game crashed 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:43 PM, RusTitan said:

What's new here?

• Added Turkey's war with the Mesopotamian Oil Zone. The Turkish government must abide by the agreement for many years, according to which the Great German Reich can pump oil in the south of Iraq. But in 2004, Germany will plunge into the horrors of civil war. At this moment, the Turkish, together with the Iraqi, will start a war against the zone. The events are designed only for the victory of Turkey!
  • Several other countries have entered the influence of Japan. For example, all of Indonesia, Australia, and all of Indochina are now slaves of the empire of the rising sun. Encayshu was added as a puppet state in the Middle East
  • You can bring people to Men who will build Russia with a radicalized church ideology (NOT an INSULT to the FEELINGS of BELIEVERS!), who seek to destroy Satanists in Russia and around the world
  • The content was reworked after Yazov's death: either the legal successor Boris Karlovich Pugo or a member of the opposition can come to power
  • Added some leaders for other countries (including Yazov and Speer)
  • Added events for the election campaign in Novosibirsk
  • Added content for Military Germany. The Red Trial may begin if Germany invades the territory of the USSR. There may be some bugs during the trial. The states after the loss of Germany appear in the same way as under the Red Court, which the USSR started.
  • After the creation of the USSR, separatists or nationalists can kill Yazov, Sergei Surovikin will come to power, who will announce the introduction of martial law in the country (parliament will be dissolved, elections will be canceled completely, everything is dictated by the new leader)
  • New provinces have been added in Western Siberia, between the border of Ukraine and Ostenland, in Yerevan and near Berlin. Don't forget about microstates in Italy
  • New scenarios have been added . "Cyberpunk" of the victorious Union and the End of the world 2009
  • The NuclearAgeFIX file will be embedded in the new alpha.jar, which launches a mod with nuclear weapons. However, other code changes may be missing. Aggressiveness you can't put on 0%
  • Added the possibility of puppets to refuse integration with the Northern Front (but they still won't do anything to me))))).
  • The collapse of the Northern Front is TEMPORARILY cut out of the game (since it will be interesting with the USSR)
  • The opportunity to avoid the death of Roemer (Temporarily cut out of the game, since only the militarists or Speer's "national" liberals will have the most interesting)
  • Added wars in Muscovy
  • Real population
  • Added new music tracks

And other things....

LINKS:

Google Drive only!
PC🖥️ https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIauF3fxjfZ7DIPR7HN61LEQ0hdK4EDs/view
Android📱https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C6oyn4iP1YgQ1Eo_xkyh6PaPaENfE98P/view

DURING THE LAUNCH OF THE MODIFICATION, CHANGE THE LANGUAGE IF YOU ARE A FOREIGNER!

LANGUAGES:

• Russian 
  • English

PUU7Q7-CGBTYN4m_32ErE9W_Vvhkl57SSJqjHhXpGy9yNsw_US9lbufNShzlWomOGkZlsBD2kOCrvCiZJYtRTR3a.jpgiron reich banner.png

I want to install mod can you share the download link. I am waiting for your reply and till then I will search for the best cv writing service uk review online for my brother. He wants to apply for a job and he don't know how to make a resume and also don't know how to hire an resume writer. That is why I am trying to help him in making a resume.

I want to install mod can you share the download link.

Edited by LenaGordon

Nice post. I learn something very complicated on diverse blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content using their company writers and employ a little from their store. I’d prefer to use some together with the content in this little blog regardless of whether you do not mind. do my assignment for me Natually I’ll provide link with your internet weblog. Appreciate your sharing.