Age of History 3

On 3/2/2023 at 7:18 PM, PHZanoniGamer said:

ADDON REDUX ULTIMATE

Hello, beautiful AoC2 community.

Do you remember Addon Redux? A mod that was supposed to revamp Addon? Well, after the death of Addon SC, I decided to revive it! I found a lost version of it with tons of changes that I added, many from Megamod.

As the time being, the features it has are: 

- Sieg Edition map;

- BE2 codes;

- A bunch of assets from MEGAMOD;

- Hoi4 Background;

- Cores in most scenarios;

- A bunch of scenarios;

- Official names for nations;

- MEGAMOD's Colour Palette;

- Translation for a bunch of languages.

Modern world with additional civs:

2105866833_Screenshot_20230302-140923_AddonRedux.thumb.jpg.54a1fc6a8eff6715f2113b976f8b9491.jpg

The core population in Russia:

2009521881_Screenshot_20230302-140929_AddonRedux.jpg.26a987a9f2852286e25caa5ddaf2c1f0.jpg

102266121_Screenshot_20230302-141012_AddonRedux.thumb.jpg.90aea1964f51667dbc61551b93e80750.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

Android:

(BE2 1.1.8)  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EpT_myWHg9EJJ91UjLUI0BzLWperrqss/view?usp=drivesdk

(BE2 1.3) https://drive.google.com/file/d/17fYT5kqHYNjmrbSZjMsUae8b4iI2zO-C/view?usp=drivesdk

PC:

(Requires Java 6 or above. Download: https://download.oracle.com/java/17/latest/jdk-17_windows-x64_bin.exe).

INSTRUCTIONS: Extract the contents of the .zip folder into an empty folder, and run the game with the file 'AoC2.jar'. For more details, see the readme file in the .zip folder)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1foUCONHafNuK8o1pot3WJXLN_Vr9mJCl/view?usp=sharing 

*CHANGELOG

• v1.0 

• Name of civilizations were fixed, now some nations won't appear as their tag anymore. 

• Addon UI brought back.

• New map of the British Isles added.

• MEGAMOD's soundtrack added.

• New scenarios, such as: 

- Northern War

- American war of independence

- First Balkan War

- Austria Hungary

- Polish lithuanian commonwealth

- Russia

- Old World Blues 

• Realistic population added to some scenarios.

• New cover for other scenarios.

.• Core population added in Red World

• v1.1 

• Map ported to Sieg Edition map, with a thousand extra provinces. 

• Most scenarios were fixed but some were left, such as the ones before the twentieth century. 

• New map background with Antarctica. 

• Sieg Edition's unnamed provinces were named. 

• Added city and metropolis to big and medium sized cities.

• Core population added to:

- Collapse of the Soviet Union;

• v1.2 

• All scenarios fully ported to Sieg Edition map. 

• New scenarios: 

- What if Russia won WW3;

- Ukrainian victory in the war;

- 1984;

- Papers, Please (by @Comrade_Parrot)

- Red Flood;

- Southern Victory;

• Core population added to:

- The Gathering Storm; 

- Führerreich; 

- In the Name of the Tsar; 

- Kaiserreich; 

- World War One. 

• British Isles map removed.

• A secondary (yet glitchy) version with the newest BE2 codes was added. They include the features:

- Improved Capitulation System;

- Autoplan;

- Auto Assimilation;

- Nuclear Warheads System;

- Improved relationship system between countries;

- Many things increased, such as maximum population in editor and value of relations and peace treaties;

- Manpower system.

and you yet still managed to shitfuck modern scenarios which have 50% of the map wasteland randomly

48 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

What do you mean, only scenario I thinkI forgot to fix was yugoslav wars 

No, when you download it most of the scenarios are not prepared for the provinces of Sieg Edititon map. So are cores and formables. I had to fix them by myself.

On 7/14/2023 at 4:07 PM, wbladew5 said:

No, when you download it most of the scenarios are not prepared for the provinces of Sieg Edititon map. So are cores and formables. I had to fix them by myself.

Only a few scenarios are broken. Formables will remain like that until it is actually possible to modify formables in mobile, and cores are all fixed too. I'm not sure where you're playing (Android or PC), but I'm rather sure that PC is not updated...

48 minutes ago, PHZanoniGamer said:

Only a few scenarios are broken. Formables will remain like that until it is actually possible to modify formables in mobile, and cores are all fixed too. I'm not sure where you're playing (Android or PC), but I'm rather sure that PC is not updated...

I'm on PC.

17 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Hi, my developpement of "In the name of the Tsar" v1.0.0 has reached its final phase, I wrote 500 events in total, but still I need a base mod to implement these events, and your mod, after so much search seems the best for me since it already have the scenario.

So can you give me the autorization to modify yout mod?

Well this is my first project to be completed since I did it all on PC, and it will be the first step to Two Great Wars big mod focused on alt-WW1 and WW2.

You have full authorization to use it, I'm very excited to see the results

30 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Thank you very much!

Also, will it account on accurate leaders for the nations? Or there won't be any custom leaders?

If you add leaders, I can help making better portraits for them (they won't be Hoi4-styled ones)

54 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Of course, all nations will have accurate leaders, and leaders will change by event, elections, death of leaders, provisional governements will all be included.

I have collected a number of leaders potraits from hoi4 and all mods of age of history 2 ( including yours), but the hard part is to implement them.

But many of them are bad quality, so I guess I may send you some on discord.

What is your discord then

1 hour ago, Emir of Granada said:

Well since I mod in PC, all my attempts to mod on my phone were an utter failure, I just remarked that the PC version does not have Bloody Europe codes, So I added them BE codes now to the PC version.

Would you like me to share before I continue modding?

Sounds good 

On 7/24/2023 at 10:29 AM, Emir of Granada said:

Well since I mod in PC, all my attempts to mod on my phone were an utter failure, I just remarked that the PC version does not have Bloody Europe codes, So I added them BE codes now to the PC version.

Would you like me to share before I continue modding?

hello, i also use the pc can you give me the download of the pc version with the beii codes? I'm waiting for an answer.👍

19 minutes ago, Emir of Granada said:

Currently struggling with events that does not work depsite proper triggers, civs changing ideology name or even turning into another with no event, outcomes that randomise and change themselves by themselves,  making the events compatible with capitulation system,.

Well I have finshed Turkey focus tree, and the Russian one is mostly now fixed, just some events based on decision trigger still does not work.

When Russia will be fully fixed, I will strart a new thread with images of some events.

Civs turning into other ones are probably happening because of formable civs

Just now, Emir of Granada said:

not BE 2 codes, just when I add Russia in scenario editor and turn ideology to communism they become soviet union I do not want that.

Just an example do not take it seriously.

Change the name in the languages bundle to what you desire 

2 hours ago, Emir of Granada said:

Well I create four civs with different leaders, midified their name in Bundle but stiill when I changed their ideology they became some other civ.

For example, Civ Russian Empire ( Kononvalov) became Russian Empire( Nabokov) when the ideology change to constituonal monarchy.

I don't know why this happens 

On 7/29/2023 at 10:30 PM, Emir of Granada said:

Well, I will do it soon when.I finish this mod, but now I already supressed all others scenarios, supressed all leaders for debugging reasons to add new accurate ones and avoid indesirable leaders, added the first 100 events. I also made codes changes to have global events (credits uwut).

So I finish this mod, I may publish a PC version with fixed borders in some scenarios...

Oh, ok👍